DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   'Mouse Milk' Penetrating Oil (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/351227-mouse-milk-penetrating-oil.html)

Erik[_5_] January 3rd 13 06:08 AM

'Mouse Milk' Penetrating Oil

Hi All,

Just curious, does anyone here have any experience with 'Mouse Milk'
Penetrant? Good? Bad? Otherwise?

http://www.mousemilk.com/

http://www.mousemilk.com/Mousemilk_Green_MSDS.pdf

I know Kroil is widely considered to be the gold standard penetrant...

I remember first seeing a bottle of MM on the shelf at an aircraft parts
store eons ago... beyond that, and their web site, I know zilch about it.

Erik

Bob[_52_] January 3rd 13 06:55 AM

'Mouse Milk' Penetrating Oil

On Wed, 02 Jan 2013 22:08:49 -0800, Erik wrote:

Hi All,

Just curious, does anyone here have any experience with 'Mouse Milk'
Penetrant? Good? Bad? Otherwise?

http://www.mousemilk.com/

http://www.mousemilk.com/Mousemilk_Green_MSDS.pdf

I know Kroil is widely considered to be the gold standard penetrant...

I remember first seeing a bottle of MM on the shelf at an aircraft parts
store eons ago... beyond that, and their web site, I know zilch about it.

Erik

Great stuff! I used it in the aircraft industry forabout 10 years,
and it usually worked when Aero-Kroil didn't, especially on exhaust
systems. YMMV!

Bob

Gunner[_7_] January 3rd 13 08:53 AM

'Mouse Milk' Penetrating Oil

On Wed, 02 Jan 2013 22:55:07 -0800, Bob wrote:

On Wed, 02 Jan 2013 22:08:49 -0800, Erik wrote:

Hi All,

Just curious, does anyone here have any experience with 'Mouse Milk'
Penetrant? Good? Bad? Otherwise?

http://www.mousemilk.com/

http://www.mousemilk.com/Mousemilk_Green_MSDS.pdf

I know Kroil is widely considered to be the gold standard penetrant...

I remember first seeing a bottle of MM on the shelf at an aircraft parts
store eons ago... beyond that, and their web site, I know zilch about it.

Erik

Great stuff! I used it in the aircraft industry forabout 10 years,
and it usually worked when Aero-Kroil didn't, especially on exhaust
systems. YMMV!

Bob

P'Blaster has done yoemans work for me as well.

Gunner

1. Lie

Bob La Londe[_7_] January 3rd 13 05:42 PM

'Mouse Milk' Penetrating Oil

"Erik" wrote in message
Hi All,

Just curious, does anyone here have any experience with 'Mouse Milk'
Penetrant? Good? Bad? Otherwise?

http://www.mousemilk.com/

http://www.mousemilk.com/Mousemilk_Green_MSDS.pdf

I know Kroil is widely considered to be the gold standard penetrant...

I remember first seeing a bottle of MM on the shelf at an aircraft parts
store eons ago... beyond that, and their web site, I know zilch about it.

Erik

I liked Kroil as a penetrant. I still need to pay them for the sample can
they sent and buy some more.

Kroil got into stuff I couldn't break loose with anything else including
Liquid Wrench.

[email protected] January 3rd 13 06:35 PM

'Mouse Milk' Penetrating Oil

On Wed, 02 Jan 2013 22:08:49 -0800, Erik wrote:

Hi All,

Just curious, does anyone here have any experience with 'Mouse Milk'
Penetrant? Good? Bad? Otherwise?

http://www.mousemilk.com/

http://www.mousemilk.com/Mousemilk_Green_MSDS.pdf

I know Kroil is widely considered to be the gold standard penetrant...

I remember first seeing a bottle of MM on the shelf at an aircraft parts
store eons ago... beyond that, and their web site, I know zilch about it.

Erik

The stuff is awsome. The guys at the hangar use it quite regularly.
Available, IIRC, fom Aircraft Spruce.

George Herold January 4th 13 03:24 PM

'Mouse Milk' Penetrating Oil

On Jan 3, 1:08*am, Erik wrote:
Hi All,

Just curious, does anyone here have any experience with 'Mouse Milk'
Penetrant? Good? Bad? Otherwise?

http://www.mousemilk.com/

http://www.mousemilk.com/Mousemilk_Green_MSDS.pdf

I know Kroil is widely considered to be the gold standard penetrant...

I remember first seeing a bottle of MM on the shelf at an aircraft parts
store eons ago... beyond that, and their web site, I know zilch about it.

Erik

Interesting, I got a jar of Kroil from my neighbor and love it.
This is an interesting discussion,
http://www.ytmag.com/cgi-bin/viewit....oard&th=820726

About half way down there is a comparison between the various options
(no mouses milk.) I assume that ATF is automatic transmission
fluid.

George H.

Erik[_5_] January 4th 13 10:32 PM

'Mouse Milk' Penetrating Oil

In article
,
George Herold wrote:

On Jan 3, 1:08*am, Erik wrote:
Hi All,

Just curious, does anyone here have any experience with 'Mouse Milk'
Penetrant? Good? Bad? Otherwise?

http://www.mousemilk.com/

http://www.mousemilk.com/Mousemilk_Green_MSDS.pdf

I know Kroil is widely considered to be the gold standard penetrant...

I remember first seeing a bottle of MM on the shelf at an aircraft parts
store eons ago... beyond that, and their web site, I know zilch about it.

Erik

Interesting, I got a jar of Kroil from my neighbor and love it.
This is an interesting discussion,
http://www.ytmag.com/cgi-bin/viewit....oard&th=820726

About half way down there is a comparison between the various options
(no mouses milk.) I assume that ATF is automatic transmission
fluid.

George H.

Interesting.

Yes, ATF is automatic transmission fluid.

Erik