Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default "God intended" rape pregnancy: GOP Senate candidate

On Wednesday, October 24, 2012 3:31:35 PM UTC-4, Gunner wrote:

Then you wont have any problem with the deaths of hundreds of

thousands of your fellow mentally ill Leftwingers during the upcoming

Great Cull. Its what God intended. Right?

Dude, if that cull of yours doesn't get underway real soon, people are gonna start thinking that you just made it all up.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Oct 24, 9:08*pm, rangerssuck wrote:
On Wednesday, October 24, 2012 3:31:35 PM UTC-4, Gunner wrote:
Then you wont have any problem with the deaths of hundreds of

thousands of your fellow mentally ill Leftwingers during the upcoming

Great Cull. Its what God intended. Right?

Dude, if that cull of yours doesn't get underway real soon, people are gonna start thinking that you just made it all up.

Laugh..laugh..laugh....

TMT
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 10/24/2012 7:08 PM, rangerssuck wrote:
On Wednesday, October 24, 2012 3:31:35 PM UTC-4, Gunner wrote:

Then you wont have any problem with the deaths of hundreds of

thousands of your fellow mentally ill Leftwingers during the upcoming

Great Cull. Its what God intended. Right?

Dude, if that cull of yours doesn't get underway real soon, people are gonna start thinking that you just made it all up.

When he first started talking about it he said it was going to happen in
two or two and a half years. It's already been three. It's bull****.
Duh, what else comes out of his mouth? All bull****.

Hawke
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 26 Oct 2012 17:19:18 -0700, Hawke
wrote:

On 10/24/2012 7:08 PM, rangerssuck wrote:
On Wednesday, October 24, 2012 3:31:35 PM UTC-4, Gunner wrote:

Then you wont have any problem with the deaths of hundreds of

thousands of your fellow mentally ill Leftwingers during the upcoming

Great Cull. Its what God intended. Right?

Dude, if that cull of yours doesn't get underway real soon, people are gonna start thinking that you just made it all up.

When he first started talking about it he said it was going to happen in
two or two and a half years. It's already been three. It's bull****.
Duh, what else comes out of his mouth? All bull****.

Hawke

So one has a choice Bull **** or Bird ****?
Unfortunately chicken **** is a very poor fertilizer so the Bull ****
wins.
--
Cheers,
John B.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On 10/24/2012 7:08 PM, rangerssuck wrote:
On Wednesday, October 24, 2012 3:31:35 PM UTC-4, Gunner wrote:

Then you wont have any problem with the deaths of hundreds of

thousands of your fellow mentally ill Leftwingers during the upcoming

Great Cull. Its what God intended. Right?

Dude, if that cull of yours doesn't get underway real soon, people are gonna start thinking that you just made it all up.

When he first started talking about it he said it was going to happen in
two or two and a half years. It's already been three. It's bull****.
Duh, what else comes out of his mouth? All bull****.

Hawke

So one has a choice Bull **** or Bird ****?
Unfortunately chicken **** is a very poor fertilizer so the Bull ****
wins.

So you don't know much about growing plants, do you? If you did you
would know that chicken **** is far superior to cow manure if you want
to grow things. Should I hold it against you from now on that you said
that chicken **** is a very poor fertilizer when that is false? Are you
lying or do you just not know that chicken **** is a very good
fertilizer? Which ever it is from now on you better start providing
citations for everything you say. Your word can't be trusted.

You also can't tell that the number two liar in this group, Gummer, now
second only to Pimpleton, is known for lying about everything. If you
think I am in the same category as he is then you go ahead and put
yourself in there too.

Hawke

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Actually I do know. You see both my grand parents were commercial
chicken raisers and had literally tons of chicken manure to dispose
of.

But since you obviously don't know anything about the subject (you
could have looked it up) I'll explain. Chicken manure contains an
excess of nitrogen and shouldn't be used fresh. What one should do is
expose the manure to the open air for a period before spreading it.

In New England the technique was to spread the manure after the first
snow and let it weather all winter.

Now, Hawke. You didn't have to be so stupid. the information is all
around you, if you have a computer. You could have looked it up and
spoken as a wise man instead of talking "off the top of your head" and
demonstrating to the world that you really, really, don't know what
you are talking about.

But then, it took you 40 years to get an education so I suppose it is
going to take another forty before you learn that it is better to keep
one's mouth closed and be thought a fool than to open it and prove it.

(40 more years of Hawke, playing the fool)

You also can't tell that the number two liar in this group, Gummer, now
second only to Pimpleton, is known for lying about everything. If you
think I am in the same category as he is then you go ahead and put
yourself in there too.

Hawke

--
Cheers,
John B.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"John B." wrote:

But then, it took you 40 years to get an education so I suppose it is
going to take another forty before you learn that it is better to keep
one's mouth closed and be thought a fool than to open it and prove it.

(40 more years of Hawke, playing the fool)

He should have kept the box they shipped it in, and tried to get a
refund for an obviously defective product.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 10/28/2012 4:10 AM, John B. wrote:

[...]

Any farmer knows that you don't use fresh manure of any kind.

Now, Hawke. You didn't have to be so stupid. the information is all
around you, if you have a computer. You could have looked it up and
spoken as a wise man instead of talking "off the top of your head" and
demonstrating to the world that you really, really, don't know what
you are talking about.

Here's the thing. I made a living for several years growing plants. I
used chicken manure for fertilizer all the time. So I don't need to
Google things that I have personal experience doing. I don't need to
Google, how to catch a football. I know how. I don't Google chicken
fertilizer because I know how to use it in the field.

But then, it took you 40 years to get an education so I suppose it is
going to take another forty before you learn that it is better to keep
one's mouth closed and be thought a fool than to open it and prove it.

I got a very good education long before I got my college degrees. I just
didn't have a formal education, and it did not take me forty years to
get my education. I have 20 years of formal education. I just did not
accumulate it all at one time. Keep trying to find fault with my
education. Maybe you will find something if you keep at it. But I doubt it.

(40 more years of Hawke, playing the fool)

You now are in second place for most pretentious boob here. Pimpleton
has you beat but you are near the top for thinking you know so much more
than you really do. I'd say it's because you are a typical white,
republican, American, male, but I'm not sure what you actually are other
than half of what you think you are.

Hawke

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 29 Oct 2012 18:18:13 -0700, Hawke
wrote:

[...]

Must be some of this "modern knowledge". When I was a lad it was
straight from the pile to the field if it was the issuance of horses
or cows. Chickens were a different story.

Now, Hawke. You didn't have to be so stupid. the information is all
around you, if you have a computer. You could have looked it up and
spoken as a wise man instead of talking "off the top of your head" and
demonstrating to the world that you really, really, don't know what
you are talking about.

Here's the thing. I made a living for several years growing plants. I
used chicken manure for fertilizer all the time. So I don't need to
Google things that I have personal experience doing. I don't need to
Google, how to catch a football. I know how. I don't Google chicken
fertilizer because I know how to use it in the field.

I see.... well I should have know. Hawke is a self glorifying expert
in ****.

But then, it took you 40 years to get an education so I suppose it is
going to take another forty before you learn that it is better to keep
one's mouth closed and be thought a fool than to open it and prove it.

I got a very good education long before I got my college degrees. I just
didn't have a formal education, and it did not take me forty years to
get my education. I have 20 years of formal education. I just did not
accumulate it all at one time. Keep trying to find fault with my
education. Maybe you will find something if you keep at it. But I doubt it.

20 years of formal education. My, my. 12 years of grade school and 8
years of collage. so obviously you have a doctorate. I can't imagine
why you haven't told us.

In fact, the simple fact that you have never bragged about your
doctorate is ample grounds to believe that you are lying abut your
education now.

(40 more years of Hawke, playing the fool)

You now are in second place for most pretentious boob here. Pimpleton
has you beat but you are near the top for thinking you know so much more
than you really do. I'd say it's because you are a typical white,
republican, American, male, but I'm not sure what you actually are other
than half of what you think you are.

Hawke

--
Cheers,
John B.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"John B." wrote:

I see.... well I should have know. Hawke is a self glorifying expert
in ****.

Isn't it obvious? Big bird is a chicken, not a hawk.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Gunner wrote:

On Tue, 30 Oct 2012 09:47:14 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
? wrote:

?
?"John B." wrote:
??
?? I see.... well I should have know. Hawke is a self glorifying expert
?? in ****.
?
?
? Isn't it obvious? Big bird is a chicken, not a hawk.

Parakeet.

Loud, obnoxious, and has a brain the size of a pea

It must have swelled from that brain cancer. It WAS barely the size
of a BB.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 10/30/2012 4:24 AM, John B. wrote:

In New England the technique was to spread the manure after the first
snow and let it weather all winter.

Any farmer knows that you don't use fresh manure of any kind.

Must be some of this "modern knowledge". When I was a lad it was
straight from the pile to the field if it was the issuance of horses
or cows. Chickens were a different story.

Oh yeah, back in the day they used fresh **** for fertilizer. But they
had a good excuse. They didn't know any better. They did not understand
that they needed to compost the manure before using it because if not
they spread a lot of dangerous bacteria to their crops. Asians were
particularly bad at this and had the habit for centuries of using human
feces to fertilize. They were unaware of what hepatitis was back then.
Fortunately, those of us in this country learned a long time ago why you
don't use fresh excrement of any kind to fertilize any plant used for
human consumption. It sounds like your family was one of the last to
learn about this.

Now, Hawke. You didn't have to be so stupid. the information is all
around you, if you have a computer. You could have looked it up and
spoken as a wise man instead of talking "off the top of your head" and
demonstrating to the world that you really, really, don't know what
you are talking about.

Here's the thing. I made a living for several years growing plants. I
used chicken manure for fertilizer all the time. So I don't need to
Google things that I have personal experience doing. I don't need to
Google, how to catch a football. I know how. I don't Google chicken
fertilizer because I know how to use it in the field.

I see.... well I should have know. Hawke is a self glorifying expert
in ****.

If I was a conservative I would take your calling me an expert in ****
as an excuse to go around telling everyone that I am. Unfortunately,
that would not be true. I am not an expert in that field. But I do have
some experience dealing with ****. Both in spreading it in the field and
in hearing it as it comes from the mouth of right wingers.

But then, it took you 40 years to get an education so I suppose it is
going to take another forty before you learn that it is better to keep
one's mouth closed and be thought a fool than to open it and prove it.

I got a very good education long before I got my college degrees. I just
didn't have a formal education, and it did not take me forty years to
get my education. I have 20 years of formal education. I just did not
accumulate it all at one time. Keep trying to find fault with my
education. Maybe you will find something if you keep at it. But I doubt it.

20 years of formal education. My, my. 12 years of grade school and 8
years of collage. so obviously you have a doctorate. I can't imagine
why you haven't told us.

No, I don't have a doctorate. I never claimed to either. I did say I had
a degree in political science. I did not state that I had more than
that. But why should I tell everything about me here? I see no reason
for that. But it is true that I spent 20 years in total in college. You
can speculate all you want as to what I have as far as credentials and
what I don't. I'm not telling. I just know I have spent longer in
college than probably 95% of the population. So you might be able to
understand why I think I know more about more things than most people
do. I do. But shouldn't someone with more education than the general
population does know more than they do? Don't you know a lot more about
what your degree is in than people who don't? It seems like common sense
that someone with a degree would know a lot more about that subject than
the average uneducated person does. If not why get an education.

In fact, the simple fact that you have never bragged about your
doctorate is ample grounds to believe that you are lying abut your
education now.

I don't need to tell lies. I avoid lying unless it's absolutely
necessary. I can't see any reason to tell lies here. What's it supposed
to do for you?

(40 more years of Hawke, playing the fool)

You now are in second place for most pretentious boob here. Pimpleton
has you beat but you are near the top for thinking you know so much more
than you really do. I'd say it's because you are a typical white,
republican, American, male, but I'm not sure what you actually are other
than half of what you think you are.

Funny thing is it seems like I'm supposed to tell you everything about
me so you can criticize to your heart's content but you keep everything
about you to yourself. I don't even know if you're an American or a man
either. So try to even things out, huh? Let's hear some of the truth
about you.

Hawke

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 31 Oct 2012 10:44:59 -0700, Hawke
wrote:

[...]

Geeze aren't you erudite... but unfortunately you appear to have a
total lack of knowledge about family run farm management of 70, or so,
years ago .

By the way, Asians didn't "have the habit" of using human manure, it
was all the manure that they had available as most Asian farms were
too small to do much more then raise enough rice for the family to
survive on. Whether one was infected with the hepatitis virus or not
when ranged against the question of whether one would have enough to
eat this year became a rather insignificant question.
[...]

You are right, except for that word "supposed". No one suggested that
you should attempt to justify your more outrageous statements by
arguing that "I have an education". No one suggested that you justify
your brilliance by expounding on your educational past. You did it all
on your own in order to, somehow, add credence to some of your more
ridiculous statements.

What people did ask for, and you have steadfastly refused to provide,
was something, anything, to provide credibility to your statements.

So you see Hawke, you provided the details and now you state that you
are "supposed".

Utter drivel.

--
Cheers,