Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_3_] Hawke[_3_] is offline

Default "God intended" rape pregnancy: GOP Senate candidate

On 10/26/2012 6:29 PM, John B. wrote:
On Fri, 26 Oct 2012 17:19:18 -0700, Hawke
wrote:

On 10/24/2012 7:08 PM, rangerssuck wrote:
On Wednesday, October 24, 2012 3:31:35 PM UTC-4, Gunner wrote:

Then you wont have any problem with the deaths of hundreds of

thousands of your fellow mentally ill Leftwingers during the upcoming

Great Cull. Its what God intended. Right?

Dude, if that cull of yours doesn't get underway real soon, people are gonna start thinking that you just made it all up.

When he first started talking about it he said it was going to happen in
two or two and a half years. It's already been three. It's bull****.
Duh, what else comes out of his mouth? All bull****.

Hawke

So one has a choice Bull **** or Bird ****?
Unfortunately chicken **** is a very poor fertilizer so the Bull ****
wins.

So you don't know much about growing plants, do you? If you did you
would know that chicken **** is far superior to cow manure if you want
to grow things. Should I hold it against you from now on that you said
that chicken **** is a very poor fertilizer when that is false? Are you
lying or do you just not know that chicken **** is a very good
fertilizer? Which ever it is from now on you better start providing
citations for everything you say. Your word can't be trusted.

You also can't tell that the number two liar in this group, Gummer, now
second only to Pimpleton, is known for lying about everything. If you
think I am in the same category as he is then you go ahead and put
yourself in there too.

Hawke