Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Metal content: But not happy news...

http://247wallst.com/2012/09/27/stee...urns-negative/

Saying that demand will be soft and prices will be low,
Moody’s today changed its outlook for the U.S. steel
industry to ‘negative’, indicating that conditions in
the steel business will get worse over the next 12 to
18 months.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Richard wrote:

http://247wallst.com/2012/09/27/stee...urns-negative/

Saying that demand will be soft and prices will be low,
Moody’s today changed its outlook for the U.S. steel
industry to ‘negative’, indicating that conditions in
the steel business will get worse over the next 12 to
18 months.

Sounds good to me, I'm going to be looking to buy several containers
next year and low prices are good. Containers have been a bit expensive
recently.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 28 Sep 2012 01:05:34 -0500, Richard
wrote:

http://247wallst.com/2012/09/27/stee...urns-negative/

Saying that demand will be soft and prices will be low,
Moody’s today changed its outlook for the U.S. steel
industry to ‘negative’, indicating that conditions in
the steel business will get worse over the next 12 to
18 months.

We have at the very least...another Double Dip recession on its way.

Far too many of my clients are already cutting back. My MAIN client is
now down to 6 employees...from 25...and they do nothing but aerospace

Best be stocking up your pantries (I certainly am)..as its going to be
a very interesting 12 months or longer.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybens...cession_coming

Gunner

Liberals - Cosmopolitan critics, men who are the friends
of every country save their own. Benjamin Disraeli
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

http://247wallst.com/2012/09/27/stee...urns-negative/

Saying that demand will be soft and prices will be low,
Moody’s today changed its outlook for the U.S. steel
industry to ‘negative’, indicating that conditions in
the steel business will get worse over the next 12 to
18 months.

We have at the very least...another Double Dip recession on its way.

Far too many of my clients are already cutting back. My MAIN client is
now down to 6 employees...from 25...and they do nothing but aerospace

Best be stocking up your pantries (I certainly am)..as its going to be
a very interesting 12 months or longer.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybens...cession_coming

Gunner

Liberals - Cosmopolitan critics, men who are the friends
of every country save their own. Benjamin Disraeli

Not surprising.
The federal government has not had a budget for the last three years.
Print-N-Spend has been the economic model.
But that only makes the real problems worse.

Interesting times, what?

Richard
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

When the economists they have commenting on NPR are indicating it will
take 15-20 years for the effects of the quantitative easing to come and
go, you know we're in deep doo-doo. And that report was on NPR before
QE3.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Indeed. In the most serious Chinese sense.

"May you live in Interesting Times"
( a very powerful Chinese curse)