Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Harbor freight powder gun

Is it my imagination or is this a POS ?

Just used it for the first time and when is the powder going to be attracted to my aluminum part?

Using steel wire to hang -- thought I may try copper -- but even so, there's plenty of charge on the piece (at least I get a nice arc).

Maybe someone has had the same experience -- is this just junk or what?

Taking forever to get powder ON the piece and not to happy about breathing in that powder (AND I'm using a good mask) -- 1st experience with DIY powder -- going back to paint I think.

Where did Harbor Freight come from? hr(bob) [email protected] Home Repair 4 February 27th 12 01:20 PM
Off to Harbor Freight [email protected] Woodworking 19 April 4th 09 10:17 PM
Harbor Freight DMM Jim Yanik Home Repair 5 June 5th 06 03:09 PM
Harbor Freight DC Jimmy Woodworking 12 November 18th 05 05:11 PM
Harbor Freight powder coating kit? m5bmw Metalworking 5 October 23rd 03 02:14 AM