Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default [OT] Air Pollution

Every few days in Silicon Valley, CA we are treated to a kind of stench
in the air probably caused by arsenide gas from our various wafer fabs.
It ranges in concentration from 'merely distracting' all the way to the
kind of in-your-face pall reminiscent of the worst days of the '70's.
(Think 'Chewable Air')

Just now I discovered that wearing my painting respirator with type 6003
Organic Vapor/Acid Gas Cartridges almost completely removes the smell.

Just a heads-up for folks also benefiting from our high-tech
environment.

--Winston

Noise pollution . . . Ray Home Repair 37 November 27th 07 02:30 AM
OT wheelie bin pollution rant Mary Fisher UK diy 2 July 8th 06 03:49 PM
OT wheelie bin pollution rant Dave UK diy 3 July 7th 06 10:55 PM
How to fix your Indoor Air Pollution Jason Home Ownership 0 December 31st 04 02:21 AM