Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Metalworking help needed for a personal (non-commercial) project.

I'm looking for help with two (possibly three) relatively small metal
parts for my current R&D project, and decided to "stick my toe in the
water" on r.c.m to see if anyone would be interested in tackling any or
all of them.

The project is a roughly shoebox-size low energy nuclear reactor (LENR),
and there is a conceptual description at

http://www.iedu.com/Solar/LENR/

The first part needed is a stainless steel containment vessel, the
second is a manifold block incorporating a gas passage and provision for
four solenoid valves and a pressure sensor, and the third is a
mechanical linkage between a motor and the handle on a standard bottled
gas pressure regulator.

The containment vessel and the manifold need to be able to withstand
pressure to 3450kPa/500psi and temperature to 500ËšC/932ËšF.

I will need letters relinquishing intellectual property rights to design
and drawings. The intent is to ensure that the final result of the
project can be made freely available without encumbrance.

I am, of course, willing to pay (not a lot, because I don't have a lot),
but would prefer to do this:

If there's a person (or two people) willing to help complete the
specifications (with good CAD drawings) and provide ten copies of all
three parts, then I'm willing to provide each with a complete set of
these parts plus a pre-programmed Arduino microcontroller and a how-to
for completing, testing, and operating the tiny nuclear reactor.

--
Morris Dovey
http://www.iedu.com/Solar/