Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Metalworking help needed for a personal (non-commercial) project.

"Morris Dovey" wrote in message
I'm looking for help with two (possibly three) relatively small
metal parts for my current R&D project, and decided to "stick my toe
in the water" on r.c.m to see if anyone would be interested in
tackling any or all of them....
--
Morris Dovey

I haven't offered to make your reactor because I'm unsure of the
liability consequences if a part I made or one attached to it should
fail and cause injury. The experimental apparatus I've built was as an
employee under an engineer's supervision and responsibility.

I'm not trying to hinder you, someone must have the answers.

jsw