Electronics (alt.electronics)

Craig Stadler

Default I have a small personal project I need to hire..

I have a small personal project I need to hire an experienced electronics
engineer for..
It entails designing a circuit to interface with a visual/laser light show
type scenario from an analog signal.

Email :
925-847-1598

Small Benchtop Tool and Cutter Grinder - What to Buy? Too_Many_Tools Metalworking 6 January 10th 05 12:16 AM
WANTED: 50hp Phase Converters - - - Tax Deductible - - EAGLE SCOUT Gov't Service Project [email protected] Metalworking 23 January 3rd 05 07:57 AM
Filling small gap in mitered join Mike Rocket J. Squirrel Elliott Woodworking 11 December 16th 04 01:47 AM
OT Guns more Guns Cliff Metalworking 519 December 12th 04 05:52 AM
Use of project managers... Baxter Basics UK diy 1 August 12th 03 02:28 PM