Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default James Home- We are lucky he could get assalt wepons

We are lucky Mr. Home could go nuts playing Rambo with assault weapons. If he didn’t have guns he could have planted a bomb under a seat then left with 100s of dead. Worse yet he had full year of chemistry, another of organic chemistry and a bunch of biochemistry classes. As a graduate student he had accesses and the knowlage to do something really bad.

Can you say high explosive, neurotoxins and pathogens?
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote in message
We are lucky Mr. Home could go nuts playing Rambo with assault weapons. If
he didn’t have guns he could have planted a bomb under a seat then left with
100s of dead. Worse yet he had full year of chemistry, another of organic
chemistry and a bunch of biochemistry classes. As a graduate student he had
accesses and the knowlage to do something really bad.

Can you say high explosive, neurotoxins and pathogens?

Can you say METAL RELATED? Based on your spelling & grammar I'd say not.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Can you say "victim disarmament?"

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus