DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   James Home- We are lucky he could get assalt wepons (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/344059-james-home-we-lucky-he-could-get-assalt-wepons.html)

[email protected] July 23rd 12 08:16 PM

James Home- We are lucky he could get assalt wepons

We are lucky Mr. Home could go nuts playing Rambo with assault weapons. If he didn’t have guns he could have planted a bomb under a seat then left with 100s of dead. Worse yet he had full year of chemistry, another of organic chemistry and a bunch of biochemistry classes. As a graduate student he had accesses and the knowlage to do something really bad.

Can you say high explosive, neurotoxins and pathogens?

Dennis July 24th 12 01:42 AM

wrote in message
We are lucky Mr. Home could go nuts playing Rambo with assault weapons. If
he didn’t have guns he could have planted a bomb under a seat then left with
100s of dead. Worse yet he had full year of chemistry, another of organic
chemistry and a bunch of biochemistry classes. As a graduate student he had
accesses and the knowlage to do something really bad.

Can you say high explosive, neurotoxins and pathogens?

Can you say METAL RELATED? Based on your spelling & grammar I'd say not.

Stormin Mormon[_7_] July 24th 12 02:36 AM

James Home- We are lucky he could get assalt wepons

Can you say "victim disarmament?"

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org