Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Conservatives more honest than leftists (libertarians most honestof all, of course)

On 5/11/2012 12:50 PM, Hawwke-ptooey wrote:

You're a libertarian. You don't know anything about liberals. You're out
of your bailiwick. But then you think you're an expert on every issue.
You're not. That's my job.

Hawwke-ptooey

You're a liberal. You don't know anything about libertarians. You're out
of your bailiwick. But then you think you're an expert on every issue.
You're not.

Regardless of your alleged poli sci degree, you did not learn that the
most important thing you can learn is how to learn. You still do nor
know what a libertarian is, and you seem to know nothing not endorsed by
the establishment left.

Learn to learn. Come back when you have done so.

David

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 5/11/2012 9:18 PM, David R. Birch wrote:
On 5/11/2012 12:50 PM, Hawwke-ptooey wrote:

You're a libertarian. You don't know anything about liberals. You're out
of your bailiwick. But then you think you're an expert on every issue.
You're not. That's my job.

Hawwke-ptooey

You're a liberal. You don't know anything about libertarians. You're out
of your bailiwick. But then you think you're an expert on every issue.
You're not.

Regardless of your alleged poli sci degree, you did not learn that the
most important thing you can learn is how to learn. You still do nor
know what a libertarian is, and you seem to know nothing not endorsed by
the establishment left.

Learn to learn. Come back when you have done so.

David

Who died an left you in charge? You're not the authority here on any
subject that's ever been discussed. In fact, I've noticed that your
contributions to this group are really lame. The only person who makes a
worse case for their views than you is Pimpleton.

You make baseless claims like I don't know how to learn when the reality
is I have more years of education than you and I know more about more
subjects than you. You can't seem to prove to anyone that you're any
better than average. So why keep pretending you are some kind of
authority? If you are pray tell what exactly do you consider yourself to
be so much more knowledgeable than everyone else. Because I, and I am
sure other people, can't tell from your posts what it is you know so
much about.

Hawke
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 5/12/2012 10:23 PM, Hawke wrote:
On 5/11/2012 9:18 PM, David R. Birch wrote:
On 5/11/2012 12:50 PM, Hawwke-ptooey wrote:

You're a libertarian. You don't know anything about liberals. You're out
of your bailiwick. But then you think you're an expert on every issue.
You're not. That's my job.

Hawwke-ptooey

You're a liberal. You don't know anything about libertarians. You're out
of your bailiwick. But then you think you're an expert on every issue.
You're not.

Regardless of your alleged poli sci degree, you did not learn that the
most important thing you can learn is how to learn. You still do nor
know what a libertarian is, and you seem to know nothing not endorsed by
the establishment left.

Learn to learn. Come back when you have done so.

David

Who died an left you in charge?

You should do what he says. He clearly knows what he's talking about,
and you clearly don't.