Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Bitch-slapping Leftists & Liberal Morons For Fun No Profit

wrote in article
On Sun, 15 Jun 2008 17:47:45 -0700 (PDT), Clay
wrote:

On Jun 15, 8:30 pm, one dumb asshole replied to another dumb

asshole:
"Supreme Court ruling cripples Guantanamo trials"

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...icas/article41...
[
The future of President Bush's controversial military trial

system
for terror
suspects held at Guantanamo Bay has been dealt a potentially
terminal blow by
the US Supreme Court.

In its third rebuke of the Bush Administration's treatment of
prisoners at
Guantanamo Bay, the court ruled that the 270 foreign terror

suspects
have the
right under the US Constitution to challenge their detention in
civilian courts
on the American mainland.

It would be nice if we released each and every Muslim savage and

force
them to live in each and every leftist moron's neighborhood.

Better still into every leftist moron's home.

In their teenage daughter's room.

With only one bed.

All day long and twice on Sundays.

Too ****ing funny.

-C-

let me guess... brain damage, right? You took too many hits in
football? You're mother was drunk all the time when she was knocked
up with you?

Hal

Anyone but me ever notice that when liberals start to lose arguments,

the
insults start to flow?

The neocon scum & brain-dead wingers lost. When you start with
predicated lies what would you expect?
Torture is illegal too.

BTW, Found those "WMDs" yet? Still hiding & shaking in your bunkers?
Have lots of plastic film & duct tape? Freeze-dried pizza?
Have all your guns loaded, cocked & aimed at the doors & windows?
Checked under the beds in the last hour?

Enjoy the low gasoline prices while you can. It's the secret
sure**** energy plan & thus good for you.

HTH
--
Cliff

OR.....

.....they run on with non-sensical, unrelated crap like an Alzheimers
patient who forgot to take his Aricept........as this example from Cleft
shows.

Look, here's that pea brained idiot that has the balls to rag on others
about non metalworking content again. And what's he doing? Commenting on a
non metalworking topic. What a bloody hypocrite. Oops, I mean right winger
because they are the same thing aren't they?

Hawke

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
* * is offline

Hawke wrote in article

Look, here's that pea brained idiot that has the balls to rag on others
about non metalworking content again. And what's he doing? Commenting on

non metalworking topic. What a bloody hypocrite. Oops, I mean right

winger
because they are the same thing aren't they?

Hawke

The above comes courtesy of a grade-school dropout who cannot even read -
much less comprehend - the word "METALWORKING" as a part of this
newsgroup's name....yet feels he is entitled to take over a previously
vibrant group in order to post his political spew.

Posted ANY metalworking content yet Tweety Bird.

At least I am capable of posting both ON-topic and off-topic stuff.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

One of them sez: "At least I am capable of posting both ON-topic and off-topic stuff."

Yeah ! And someday you may get brave enough to put your name to it.

Bob (symbols aren't where it is) Swinney

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"*" wrote in message

Hawke wrote in article

Look, here's that pea brained idiot that has the balls to rag on others
about non metalworking content again. And what's he doing? Commenting on

non metalworking topic. What a bloody hypocrite. Oops, I mean right

winger
because they are the same thing aren't they?

Hawke

The above comes courtesy of a grade-school dropout who cannot even read -
much less comprehend - the word "METALWORKING" as a part of this
newsgroup's name....yet feels he is entitled to take over a previously
vibrant group in order to post his political spew.

Posted ANY metalworking content yet Tweety Bird.

At least I am capable of posting both ON-topic and off-topic stuff.

Well aren't you just hot ****? What a buffoon.

Hawke

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
* * is offline

Robert Swinney wrote in article
One of them sez: "At least I am capable of posting both ON-topic and

off-topic stuff."

Yeah ! And someday you may get brave enough to put your name to it.

Bob (symbols aren't where it is) Swinney

My challenge remains.....

E-mail ANY ten posters here (people who you do not know personally) and let
me know what percentage of e-mails go through to legitimate addys.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

* wrote:

Robert Swinney wrote in article
One of them sez: "At least I am capable of posting both ON-topic and

off-topic stuff."

Yeah ! And someday you may get brave enough to put your name to it.

Bob (symbols aren't where it is) Swinney

My challenge remains.....

E-mail ANY ten posters here (people who you do not know personally) and let
me know what percentage of e-mails go through to legitimate addys.

Mine is valid, unless you're blacklisted. In that case, it will
bounce.

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

Sporadic E is the Earth's aluminum foil beanie for the 'global warming'
sheep.

bitch hook jeff Woodworking 0 November 10th 05 11:18 AM
Sears warranty repair morons at work Dr Doom Home Repair 27 August 11th 05 05:35 PM