Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default 1947

The year is 1947
Some of you will recall that on July 8, 1947, a little over 60 years
ago, witnesses claim that an unidentified flying object (UFO) with five
aliens aboard crashed onto a sheep and mule ranch just outside Roswell,
New Mexico. This is a well known incident that many say has long been
covered up by the U.S. Air Force and other federal agencies and
organizations.

However, what you may NOT know is that in the month of April 1948,
nine months after that historic day, the following people were born:
Albert A. Gore, Jr.
Hillary Rodham
John F. Kerry
William J. Clinton
Howard Dean
Nancy Pelosi

Dianne Feinstein
Charles E. Schumer
Barbara Boxer
Barney Frank
Barack Obama
Anthony Weiner
See what happens when aliens breed with sheep and jackasses?
I certainly hope this bit of information clears up a lot of things for
you. It did for me.
No wonder they support the bill to help illegal aliens!

Gunner Asch
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 19 Dec 2011 19:26:00 -0800, Gunner Asch
wrote:

The year is 1947
Some of you will recall that on July 8, 1947, a little over 60 years
ago, witnesses claim that an unidentified flying object (UFO) with five
aliens aboard crashed onto a sheep and mule ranch just outside Roswell,
New Mexico. This is a well known incident that many say has long been
covered up by the U.S. Air Force and other federal agencies and
organizations.

However, what you may NOT know is that in the month of April 1948,
nine months after that historic day, the following people were born:
Albert A. Gore, Jr.

Nope. He was born in March

Hillary Rodham

Nope. October, 1947

John F. Kerry

Nope. December, 1943

William J. Clinton

Nope. August, 1946

Howard Dean

Nope. November

Nancy Pelosi

Nope. March, 1940

Dianne Feinstein

Nope. June, 1933

Charles E. Schumer

Nope. November, 1950

Barbara Boxer

Nope. November, 1940

Barney Frank

Nope. March, 1940

Barack Obama

You idiot.

Anthony Weiner

Nope. September, 1964

See what happens when aliens breed with sheep and jackasses?

You wind up with little Gunners.

I certainly hope this bit of information clears up a lot of things for
you. It did for me.
No wonder they support the bill to help illegal aliens!

Gunner Asch

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2011-12-20, Gunner Asch wrote:
The year is 1947
[...]

Barack Obama was born in August of 1961. I did not bother to check the
rest.

See what happens when aliens breed with sheep and jackasses?
I certainly hope this bit of information clears up a lot of things for
you. It did for me.
No wonder they support the bill to help illegal aliens!

Gunner Asch

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 19 Dec 2011 21:50:07 -0600, Ignoramus8679

On 2011-12-20, Gunner Asch wrote:
The year is 1947
[...]

But it IS fun G

So hows that Hopey Changey thingy working out for you?

Get anything cool this last week in the melt down in Illinois?

Gunner

See what happens when aliens breed with sheep and jackasses?
I certainly hope this bit of information clears up a lot of things for
you. It did for me.
No wonder they support the bill to help illegal aliens!

Gunner Asch

Gunner Asch
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2011-12-20, Gunner Asch wrote:
* * The year is 1947

[ Long list of Gunner's bull**** deleted]

Barack Obama was born in August of 1961. I did not bother to check the
rest.

But it IS fun G

What's fun, Gunner? Posting loads of crap that you know is completely
untrue? You sure do amuse easily.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2011-12-20, Gunner Asch wrote:
The year is 1947
[...]

It is working out great, I could not be happier, and I am creating
jobs also, thanks to President Obama. Manufacturing stuff sells like
hotcakes.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2011-12-20, Gunner wrote:
The year is 1947
Some of you will recall that on July 8, 1947, a little over 60 years
ago, witnesses claim that an unidentified flying object (UFO) with five
aliens aboard crashed onto a sheep and mule ranch just outside Roswell,
New Mexico. This is a well known incident that many say has long been
covered up by the U.S. Air Force and other federal agencies and
organizations.

However, what you may NOT know is that in the month of April 1948,
nine months after that historic day, the following people were born:
Albert A. Gore, Jr.

March 31, 1948
Hillary Rodham

October 26, 1947
John F. Kerry

December 11, 1943
William J. Clinton

August 19, 1946
Howard Dean

November 17, 1948
Nancy Pelosi

March 26, 1940
Dianne Feinstein

June 22, 1933
Charles E. Schumer

November 23, 1950
Barbara Boxer

November 11, 1940
Barney Frank

March 31, 1940
Barack Obama

August 4, 1961
Anthony Weiner

September 4, 1964

Barack Obama was born in August of 1961. I did not bother to check the
rest.

I did, and (surprise, surprise) it turns out that Gunner's FOS. Again.

That's why I have him killfiled. Maybe you should, too. Or at least
please stop reposting his nonsense.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2011-12-20, Gunner wrote:
The year is 1947
[...]

I AM TRYING VERY HARD!

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2011-12-20, Gunner Asch wrote:
The year is 1947
[...]

Do tell us how The Chosen One, all by his lonesome, caused you to hire
a helper.

--
Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight
It hopes we've learned something from yesterday.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 20 Dec 2011 01:49:44 -0800, Gunner Asch wrote:

But it IS fun G

So hows that Hopey Changey thingy working out for you?

Get anything cool this last week in the melt down in Illinois?

Gunner

I think it's working quite well. O'Bama has accomplished a great deal.
Especially considering the constant opposition. :-)

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2011-12-20, Gunner Asch wrote:
The year is 1947
[...]

Very simple. First, he restored general confidence we will not have
the second Great Depression. Due to that, stocks that I bought during
the Bush recession, rose and I could afford a warehouse.

Second, he made me a bit more confident in deciding that I could quit
my day job and slug it out on my own. I would be much more afraid with
Sara Palin being a heartbeat away from the presidency. Whether this
self confidence is true, remains to be seen, but here we go.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

It is working out great, I could not be happier, and I am creating
jobs also, thanks to President Obama. Manufacturing stuff sells like
hotcakes.

Do tell us how The Chosen One, all by his lonesome, caused you to hire
a helper.

Very simple. First, he restored general confidence we will not have
the second Great Depression. Due to that, stocks that I bought during
the Bush recession, rose and I could afford a warehouse.

Second, he made me a bit more confident in deciding that I could quit
my day job and slug it out on my own. I would be much more afraid with
Sara Palin being a heartbeat away from the presidency. Whether this
self confidence is true, remains to be seen, but here we go.

I don't buy that at all, and feel that you made some smart choices in
stock purchase at the right time.

I mean, how can I possibly argue with a True Believer?

P.S: I like Sarah, but don't want her in politics.

--
Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight
It hopes we've learned something from yesterday.
-- John Wayne
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2011-12-20, Gunner Asch wrote:
The year is 1947
[...]

Cool! Who are your buyers?

Gunner

Gunner Asch
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2011-12-20, Gunner wrote:
The year is 1947
[...]

What...when Lefties post buffoonery..its ok or when called on it..its
"a simple mistake" but when I try a little trolling VBG its the kill
file eh?

What Leftwingers dont have a sense of humor? Hummm...actually..no..most
of them certainly dont.

VBG

Gunner

Gunner Asch
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2011-12-20, Gunner wrote:
The year is 1947
[...]

As a matter of fact, I have not seen even one Republican chain letter
that was true and honest.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Ignoramus8679 wrote:

As a matter of fact, I have not seen even one Republican chain letter
that was true and honest.

I've never seen Rebublican chain letter. Re they sent by the AGW
crowd, who claim that 97% of all scientists have had a second serving of
the special kool-aid? I have seen some really nasty Democrat chain
letters, but I set an email filter for everyone who sent me one.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2011-12-20, Michael A. Terrell wrote:
Ignoramus8679 wrote:
As a matter of fact, I have not seen even one Republican chain letter
that was true and honest.

I've never seen Rebublican chain letter. Re they sent by the AGW
crowd, who claim that 97% of all scientists have had a second serving of
the special kool-aid? I have seen some really nasty Democrat chain
letters, but I set an email filter for everyone who sent me one.

Think about the indended reader, an imaginary person who would take
those chain letters on faith. Adjectives that would descirbe such a
person would be "gullible", "uncritical" etc.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2011-12-20, Gunner wrote:
The year is 1947

[ Long list of Gunner's bull**** deleted]

Barack Obama was born in August of 1961. I did not bother to check the
rest.

But it IS funG

What's fun, Gunner? Posting loads of crap that you know is completely
untrue? You sure do amuse easily.

Many times I've heard the Gummer say he doesn't lie and to show him
where he's lied. We need to remember this one. He was lying when he
posted that **** and he knew it. So add this to the list of his lies.
It's a long one.

Hawke
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2011-12-20, Gunner wrote:
The year is 1947
[...]

As a matter of fact...Ive not seen a Liberal chain letter that was true
and honest either.

And I get them daily from the DNC as a registered Democrat VBG

Most of them are begging for money and making big promises that will
happen during the 2nd term. Same promises as those made during the 1st
term...and never done.

But hey! Thats the Liberal way.

Gunner

Gunner Asch
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 12/20/2011 8:18 AM, arnold wrote:
On Tue, 20 Dec 2011 01:49:44 -0800, Gunner Asch wrote:

But it IS funG

So hows that Hopey Changey thingy working out for you?

Get anything cool this last week in the melt down in Illinois?

Gunner

I think it's working quite well. O'Bama has accomplished a great deal.
Especially considering the constant opposition. :-)

Yes it's pretty funny isn't it? To hear the people saying how Obama
hasn't accomplished anything when since the day he stepped in the White
House those very people have done everything in their power to stop him
from accomplishing anything. It's kind of like that wife beater Joel
Steinberg telling his wife that she's gotten ugly after he's beaten her
face in for ten years.

Nothing coming from any republican is every really true. The amazing
thing is to see how many people believe them anyway.

Hawke

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2011-12-20, Michael A. wrote:
Ignoramus8679 wrote:
As a matter of fact, I have not seen even one Republican chain letter
that was true and honest.

I've never seen Rebublican chain letter. Re they sent by the AGW
crowd, who claim that 97% of all scientists have had a second serving of
the special kool-aid? I have seen some really nasty Democrat chain
letters, but I set an email filter for everyone who sent me one.

Think about the indended reader, an imaginary person who would take
those chain letters on faith. Adjectives that would descirbe such a
person would be "gullible", "uncritical" etc.

They send them to people they know are dedicated Fox News watchers.

Hawke
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Dec 24, 1:33*am, Hawke wrote:

Think about the indended reader, an imaginary person who would take
those chain letters on faith. Adjectives that would descirbe such a
person would be "gullible", "uncritical" etc.

They send them to people they know are dedicated Fox News watchers.

Hawke

Who is the " they " and how do you know what they do? Do you hang out
with " them "? Or is this just another remark that has no basis in
fact? Inquiring minds want to know.

Dan

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2011-12-20, Gunner wrote:
The year is 1947
[...]

We are all very proud of you even though we all disagree sometimes...and
that's OK.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2011-12-20, Gunner wrote:
The year is 1947
[...]

Leftists demand the tolerance and respect that they refuse to extend to
others. Instead they extend arrogant, blind hatred. Why do leftists
almost never engage in civil discussions? ...and they CERTAINLY have no
sense of humor unless they are giddy about bashing somebody they
disagree with.

(P.S. the box is in the shipping department, I packed and carries it
there myself)
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2011-12-20, Gunner wrote:
The year is 1947
[...]

And I love everyone also,

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2011-12-20, Gunner wrote:
The year is 1947
[...]

****! Your stuff in in my truck..buried..and has been for a couple
weeks.

Damnit. I need a memory transplant.

Gunner

Gunner Asch
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2011-12-20, Gunner wrote:
The year is 1947
[...]

My "guest" I told you about ended up at 42k.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 12/19/2011 7:26 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
The year is 1947
Some of you will recall that on July 8, 1947, a little over 60 years
ago, witnesses claim that an unidentified flying object [...]

hehehehehe...gummer is totally suckered by an urban legend

http://www.snopes.com/politics/humor/roswell.asp

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 12/19/2011 7:50 PM, Ignoramus8679 wrote:
On 2011-12-20, Gunner wrote:
The year is 1947
[...]

They're all wrong - every one of them.

gummer is just sucking some weird cock lately.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2011-12-20, Gunner wrote:
The year is 1947
[...]

People with some money to spend...unlike you.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2011-12-20, Gunner wrote:
The year is 1947
[...]

when you post ****wittery - which is every post - you get your flabby
stroked-out ass kicked.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2011-12-20, Gunner wrote:
The year is 1947
[...]

You need to have a brain installed in the first place, bitch.

On 2011-12-20, Gunner wrote:
The year is 1947
[...]

Huh?

Gunner

Gunner Asch

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2011-12-20, Gunner wrote:
The year is 1947
[...]

Good!

Its not like Id buy anything from you anyways.

Gunner

Gunner Asch
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2011-12-20, Gunner wrote:
The year is 1947
[...]

Yawn. Wake me up when your tantrum is over.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Gunner

Gunner Asch

On 2011-12-20, Gunner wrote:
The year is 1947
[...]

You still here?

plink

Not any more!

Gunner

Gunner Asch
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2011-12-20, Gunner wrote:
The year is 1947
[...]

I'm not trying to sell you anything. You asked someone who indicated
he's engaged in manufacturing who his buyers are, and I simply told you
that you can't be one of them because you're an indigent wastrel.