Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default 1947

On Tue, 20 Dec 2011 08:59:07 -0600, Ignoramus8679

On 2011-12-20, Gunner wrote:
The year is 1947
Some of you will recall that on July 8, 1947, a little over 60 years
ago, witnesses claim that an unidentified flying object (UFO) with five
aliens aboard crashed onto a sheep and mule ranch just outside Roswell,
New Mexico. This is a well known incident that many say has long been
covered up by the U.S. Air Force and other federal agencies and
organizations.

However, what you may NOT know is that in the month of April 1948,
nine months after that historic day, the following people were born:
Albert A. Gore, Jr.

March 31, 1948
Hillary Rodham

October 26, 1947
John F. Kerry

December 11, 1943
William J. Clinton

August 19, 1946
Howard Dean

November 17, 1948
Nancy Pelosi

March 26, 1940
Dianne Feinstein

June 22, 1933
Charles E. Schumer

November 23, 1950
Barbara Boxer

November 11, 1940
Barney Frank

March 31, 1940
Barack Obama

August 4, 1961
Anthony Weiner

September 4, 1964

Barack Obama was born in August of 1961. I did not bother to check the
rest.

I did, and (surprise, surprise) it turns out that Gunner's FOS. Again.

That's why I have him killfiled. Maybe you should, too. Or at least
please stop reposting his nonsense.

I AM TRYING VERY HARD!

What...when Lefties post buffoonery..its ok or when called on it..its
"a simple mistake" but when I try a little trolling VBG its the kill
file eh?

What Leftwingers dont have a sense of humor? Hummm...actually..no..most
of them certainly dont.

VBG

Gunner

Gunner Asch