Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default RC Steam Trike

Pretty slick little modeling project.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=91d_1321039855

Some WIP photos at the end.
Dave
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

--Niiice! Looks like vintage Saito boiler and engine. Wish they
still made steam stuff! :-)

--
"Steamboat Ed" Haas : Steel, Stainless, Titanium:
Hacking the Trailing Edge! : Guaranteed Uncertified Welding!
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

lid wrote:

Pretty slick little modeling project.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=91d_1321039855

Some WIP photos at the end.
Dave

OH MY! I'd better not let my kids see this or they will
lock me in the shop till I build one!

Jon

Best glue to reattach decals to child's trike Prof Wonmug Home Repair 13 April 5th 10 07:51 AM
How do I get the steam for a steam-pipe? [email protected] Woodworking 10 February 19th 08 06:42 PM
Steam MikeMandaville Metalworking 39 May 26th 06 05:30 AM
Steam Engine Valve Gear driven by Steam Pressure? [email protected] Metalworking 25 September 2nd 05 05:16 PM
Bent trike Suz UK diy 2 December 20th 04 02:50 AM