Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Well..I closed down another machine shop in So. Cal...

On Thu, 10 Nov 2011 18:16:07 -0800 (PST), "
wrote:

On Nov 10, 7:55*pm, Too_Many_Tools wrote:

I will if you will do the same.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Dan

LOL..I figured that would be your response..

What's the problem Dan...scared?

Laugh..laugh..laugh..

TMT

No, I am not scared. But think you ought to be willing to do what you
want others to do. You want Gunner to prove he owns tool he has for
sale, yet you do not want to do the same. You are unwilling to use
your real name and address, but want others to supply not only the
address but the telephone number.

You are afraid to provide your real name and address. You probably
have a good reason.

Dan

Ask TMT if the dildos he cleans up after his mommies anally soil them
were paid for legitimately, or if they were stolen. He should be able
to scan the receipts and post the link to them here.

I suspect that we will learn that his mommies are using stolen dildos
from the cattle insemination plant in the next town. The irony is that
they should be using the dildos from the pork insemination plant. I
blame Obama for that lack of good judgement.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 11/10/2011 7:09 PM, Benny Fishhole wrote:

Ask TMT if the dildos he cleans up after his mommies anally soil them
were paid for legitimately, or if they were stolen. He should be able
to scan the receipts and post the link to them here.

I suspect that we will learn that his mommies are using stolen dildos
from the cattle insemination plant in the next town. The irony is that
they should be using the dildos from the pork insemination plant. I
blame Obama for that lack of good judgement.

Not funny, dude. If that's the purpose of your posts your getting
nowhere. The stupid dildo crap is some really stupid ****. Funny it's
not. But if you're not trying to be funny then what they hell is the
point? It's meaningless. Your posts are as valuable as having a seven
year old hanging around asking childish questions all day long. Nobody
wants it. If you can't think of anything adult to say then just butt
out. All you do is show what a moron you are with this crud.

Hawke