Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Benny Fishhole[_2_] Benny Fishhole[_2_] is offline

Default Well..I closed down another machine shop in So. Cal...

On Thu, 10 Nov 2011 18:16:07 -0800 (PST), "
wrote:

On Nov 10, 7:55*pm, Too_Many_Tools wrote:

I will if you will do the same.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Dan

LOL..I figured that would be your response..

What's the problem Dan...scared?

Laugh..laugh..laugh..

TMT

No, I am not scared. But think you ought to be willing to do what you
want others to do. You want Gunner to prove he owns tool he has for
sale, yet you do not want to do the same. You are unwilling to use
your real name and address, but want others to supply not only the
address but the telephone number.

You are afraid to provide your real name and address. You probably
have a good reason.

Dan

Ask TMT if the dildos he cleans up after his mommies anally soil them
were paid for legitimately, or if they were stolen. He should be able
to scan the receipts and post the link to them here.

I suspect that we will learn that his mommies are using stolen dildos
from the cattle insemination plant in the next town. The irony is that
they should be using the dildos from the pork insemination plant. I
blame Obama for that lack of good judgement.