Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default How to make a speedbump-like concrete dam?

On Fri, 14 Oct 2011 19:52:52 -0700, Winston
wrote:

Ignoramus17081 wrote:

(...)

My neighbor runs a concrete company and he ran out of space. He parks
a truck on my property in exchange for snowplowing my yard.

Careful, Iggy.
http://www.amariandlocallo.com/pdf/R...on_Article.pdf

My neighbors lost half an acre to that a couple years ago. The other
neighbor just took them to court and stole the farkin' land out from
under them. They had allowed the mule to browse there and both
neighbors put in a garden and both worked it. Then the neighbor bitch
divorced her husband and stole her neighbor's land. sigh

--
Happiness lies in the joy of achievement and the thrill of creative effort.
-- Franklin D. Roosevelt