Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Aimless Obama walks alone

On Mon, 10 Oct 2011 13:37:13 -0700 (PDT), PerryPeterPuller
wrote:

Obama is said to be seriously considering announcing that he will
withdraw from the 2012 presidential election.

Following is, purportedly, a draft speech under consideration by the
president. This draft was leaked by unnamed administration personnel
who claim its is genuine.

---------------------

"After carefully considering this decision, and discussing it with my
family and close associates, I take this route, not because I do not
think I can win the election. And not because I don't feel I am
capable of performing my executive duties as your president.

I do it in the best interests of America.

The continuing inability and unwillingness of our political parties to
agree to or at least compromise on measures to help our nation through
its myriad problems, domestic and foreign, have caused what I believe
is a sclerotic and intransigent schism in our government that defy
solutions at this time.

Therefore, I am discontinuing my campaign for reelection, and will
transfer my support to the Democratic candidate I feel can forge a
coalition of lawmakers capable of getting our country back on track
toward world leadership and national security.

I assure each and every citizen that I will continue to perform my
sworn duties as president and will continue to work to meet the
challenges we face to the best of my ability. I ask for your help and
guidance as together we move America forward.

May God grant us the strength and fortitude we need to achieve our
goals as a unified people."

POP And then, the beautiful, moving, and hopeful dream ended.

--
Never trouble another for what you can do for yourself.
-- Thomas Jefferson
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

We all know that Obammy can't win reelection so he will adopt a
"Scorched Earth" policy and make sure the country is as ****ed-up as
possible, then he will move to another continent.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 11 Oct 2011 02:52:03 -0400, Tom Gardner mars@tacks wrote:

We all know that Obammy can't win reelection

No we don't know that. How many fidiots (that you know voted for him)
are now unhappy with his failure? I don't know any who see any of his
failures at all. Ask around, it's scary as hell. They still love him
and will vote for him again. I know of some REPs who don't see anyone
worth voting for in the lineup so far, myself included (but I'd never
vote DEM in these times) and the number is growing. If the REPs put
up some dufus in 2012, the Obamassiah may win again.

Drop the arrogance. It could kill our way of life by allowing The O to
win again. shudder

so he will adopt a
"Scorched Earth" policy and make sure the country is as ****ed-up as
possible,

It sure feels as if he's already doing that.

then he will move to another continent.

No comment. evil thought, evil grinne

--
Never trouble another for what you can do for yourself.
-- Thomas Jefferson
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 11 Oct 2011 05:56:56 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Tue, 11 Oct 2011 02:52:03 -0400, Tom Gardner mars@tacks wrote:

We all know that Obammy can't win reelection

No we don't know that. How many fidiots (that you know voted for him)
are now unhappy with his failure? I don't know any who see any of his
failures at all. Ask around, it's scary as hell. They still love him
and will vote for him again. I know of some REPs who don't see anyone
worth voting for in the lineup so far, myself included (but I'd never
vote DEM in these times) and the number is growing. If the REPs put
up some dufus in 2012, the Obamassiah may win again.

Drop the arrogance. It could kill our way of life by allowing The O to
win again. shudder

I hope he does win again.

It will spell the end of each and every Leftwinger in America.
Permanantly and with extreme prejudice.

"In the history of mankind, there have always been men and women who's goal
in life is to take down nations. We have just elected such a man to run our
country." - David Lloyyd (2008)

A dog walks the first gorilla Stormin Mormon Metalworking 75 July 19th 11 09:15 PM
A dog walks the first gorilla Hawke[_3_] Metalworking 22 July 14th 11 07:37 PM
A dog walks the first gorilla Gunner Asch[_6_] Metalworking 0 July 5th 11 01:21 AM
Getting to Walks Roger UK diy 34 March 15th 09 10:36 PM
Must be a god, he walks on water raden UK diy 11 October 10th 06 11:30 PM