Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Fun stuff!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvDqo...feature=colike

"In the history of mankind, there have always been men and women who's goal
in life is to take down nations. We have just elected such a man to run our
country." - David Lloyyd (2008)
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Oct 9, 11:17*pm, Gunner Asch wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvDqo...feature=colike

"In the history of mankind, there have always been men and women who's goal
in life is to take down nations. We have just elected such a man to run our
country." - David Lloyyd (2008)

Have you seen this guy's RC plane videos?
http://www.youtube.com/user/nastycop...10/JtutuwS8t9Y
Karl
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 10 Oct 2011 02:47:33 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

On Oct 9, 11:17*pm, Gunner Asch wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvDqo...feature=colike

"In the history of mankind, there have always been men and women who's goal
in life is to take down nations. We have just elected such a man to run our
country." - David Lloyyd (2008)

Have you seen this guy's RC plane videos?
http://www.youtube.com/user/nastycop...10/JtutuwS8t9Y
Karl

That's so cool. I ran across one of those about a year ago that was
chasing high speed trains. Be great for naked chicks sun bathing.

SW
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On Oct 9, 11:17*pm, Gunner Asch wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvDqo...feature=colike

"In the history of mankind, there have always been men and women who's goal
in life is to take down nations. We have just elected such a man to run our
country." - David Lloyyd (2008)

Have you seen this guy's RC plane videos?
http://www.youtube.com/user/nastycop...10/JtutuwS8t9Y

Cool! Notice the overflight of the nuke power station. He could get
hammered for that one.

--
Never trouble another for what you can do for yourself.
-- Thomas Jefferson
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On Oct 9, 11:17*pm, Gunner Asch wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvDqo...feature=colike

"In the history of mankind, there have always been men and women who's goal
in life is to take down nations. We have just elected such a man to run our
country." - David Lloyyd (2008)

Have you seen this guy's RC plane videos?
http://www.youtube.com/user/nastycop...10/JtutuwS8t9Y
Karl

I stayed up way too late going through the videos..then checking plane
prices etc etc. I was surprised as hell that they were that cheap. Fella
can buy a complete RC plane with all the gear and controls and whatnot
ready to fly for $50-$100

The PVF video stuff only adds about $150 at most for the basics.

When things turn around..I believe I will buy a powered glider and go
play.

Gunner

"In the history of mankind, there have always been men and women who's goal
in life is to take down nations. We have just elected such a man to run our
country." - David Lloyyd (2008)

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On Oct 9, 11:17 pm, Gunner Asch wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvDqo...feature=colike

"In the history of mankind, there have always been men and women who's goal
in life is to take down nations. We have just elected such a man to run our
country." - David Lloyyd (2008)

Have you seen this guy's RC plane videos?
http://www.youtube.com/user/nastycop...10/JtutuwS8t9Y

Cool! Notice the overflight of the nuke power station. He could get
hammered for that one.

--
Never trouble another for what you can do for yourself.
-- Thomas Jefferson

Where was the power station? I saw a cement plant with a BIG kiln but
other than that.

--
Steve W.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Oct 10, 1:45*pm, Gunner Asch wrote:

I stayed up way too late going through the videos..then checking plane
prices etc etc. I was surprised as hell that they were that cheap. Fella
can buy a complete RC plane with all the gear and controls and whatnot
ready to fly for $50-$100

The PVF video stuff only adds about $150 at most for the basics.

When things turn around..I believe I will buy a powered glider and go
play.

Gunner

But first, how about paying your bills?
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 10 Oct 2011 02:17:59 -0700, Gunner Asch wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvDqoxMUroA&feature=colike

Above video is about Derek Devilles Qu8k rocket launch in Black
Rock Desert at end of September, for ~ $9000 Carmack Prize.
http://www.parabolicarc.com/2011/02/26/carmack-offers-prize-rocket-flight/

Seeking more info about the launch, I looked at item 2 at
http://www.exitstrategy.co.nz/2011/10/10/monday-10th-october-boys-that-scream-carmack-prize-contender-how-to-make-some-money-world-beard-championships-paris-floods/
and saw that item 3 is about a stolen railroad bridge (said to be worth
$100K as scrap) reported last week in North Beaver, PA. TV station
reporting is at http://www.wtae.com/news/29413287/detail.html.

--
jiw
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Oct 11, 1:46*pm, James Waldby wrote:
On Mon, 10 Oct 2011 02:17:59 -0700, Gunner Asch wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvDqoxMUroA&feature=colike

Above video is about Derek Deville’s Qu8k rocket launch in Black
Rock Desert at end of September, for ~ $9000 Carmack Prize.
http://www.parabolicarc.com/2011/02/26/carmack-offers-prize-rocket-fl...

Seeking more info about the launch, I looked at item 2 at
http://www.exitstrategy.co.nz/2011/10/10/monday-10th-october-boys-tha...
and saw that item 3 is about a stolen railroad bridge (said to be worth
$100K as scrap) reported last week in North Beaver, PA. *TV station
reporting is at http://www.wtae.com/news/29413287/detail.html.

--
jiw

That's a pretty impressive theft.
Karl
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday !!! ( to whoever it might apply.)

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 10 Nov 2011 00:52:30 -0500, Brian Lawson
wrote:

Happy Birthday !!! ( to whoever it might apply.)

Well...my birthday was Friday, 11-11-11

But thanks!

Gunner

Gunner Asch