Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Naphtha, bad news, good news

. 3.70...
Winston fired this volley in news:j11he602u41
@news3.newsguy.com:

To have it happen after age 16 was a good thing.

Yeah... but after 62 is embarassing! G

LLoyd

We've got to stop being embarrassed. It used to be easy here -- you said
what you thought, and someone would correct it if necessary. Now, expect to
have any error attributed to mental illness or your political position.

sigh

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Ed Huntress wrote:
wrote in message
Doug Miller wrote:

(Reasons why regulations in California will not
propagate to Indianapolis)

If the rumor is true (naphtha as drug precursor), it
will likely become restricted across the nation as it
has in California.

Instructions for extracting from "honey" (freebase methamphetamine in an
acidic solution):

So they really don't mean "where are you camping?"
when they ask "where are you camping?".

Thanks for the info.

--Winston
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Ed Huntress wrote:
"Lloyd E. Sponenburgh"lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote in message
. 3.70...
fired this volley in news:j11he602u41
@news3.newsguy.com:

To have it happen after age 16 was a good thing.

Yeah... but after 62 is embarassing!G

LLoyd

We've got to stop being embarrassed. It used to be easy here -- you said
what you thought, and someone would correct it if necessary. Now, expect to
have any error attributed to mental illness or your political position.

I see much less of that because of my 'one a day' plonking program.
Sometimes I go for an entire week without giving up on someone.

--Winston -- I discovered filters and y'all became much
more thoughtful and gracious afterward.
Merely coincidence? I think not!