Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Winston Winston is offline

Default Naphtha, bad news, good news

Ed Huntress wrote:
"Lloyd E. Sponenburgh"lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote in message
. 3.70...
fired this volley in news:j11he602u41
@news3.newsguy.com:

To have it happen after age 16 was a good thing.

Yeah... but after 62 is embarassing!G

LLoyd

We've got to stop being embarrassed. It used to be easy here -- you said
what you thought, and someone would correct it if necessary. Now, expect to
have any error attributed to mental illness or your political position.

I see much less of that because of my 'one a day' plonking program.
Sometimes I go for an entire week without giving up on someone.

--Winston -- I discovered filters and y'all became much
more thoughtful and gracious afterward.
Merely coincidence? I think not!