Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default PLEASE IGNORE, I'm filter testing

On Thu, 21 Jul 2011 16:33:01 -0400, Bill wrote:

IGNORE.

Sorry.

Please filter test on alt.test in the future.

_All_ of you maroons.

--
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to
succeed is more important than any one thing.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Larry Jaques wrote:
On Thu, 21 Jul 2011 16:33:01 -0400, wrote:

IGNORE.

Sorry.

Please filter test on alt.test in the future.

_All_ of you maroons.

Awe, lighten up! ; )

Bill

--
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to
succeed is more important than any one thing.
-- Abraham Lincoln

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 22 Jul 2011 00:57:38 -0400, Bill wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:
On Thu, 21 Jul 2011 16:33:01 -0400, wrote:

IGNORE.

Sorry.

Please filter test on alt.test in the future.

_All_ of you maroons.

Awe, lighten up! ; )

Test posts are spam. I detest spam.
Posts replying to trolls are more spam.
Far too many people do it. I had to plonk my friend, Gunner, because
80% of his posts on Usenet are to spamming trolls. This morning, my
newsreader found 120 new posts here but sent through only 50 of them.
Filters caught the rest.

All the people here have seen posts indicating that test posts should
be posted on the alt.test newsgroup yet some repeatedly test here.
Internet providers should provide netiquette rules but don't.

Openly post your phone number openly on Usenet, Bill. Then watch how
many people "test" it. You'll be ****ed, too.

--
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to
succeed is more important than any one thing.
-- Abraham Lincoln
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 22 Jul 2011 04:30:40 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

Far too many people do it. I had to plonk my friend, Gunner, because
80% of his posts on Usenet are to spamming trolls.

Now that I know Larry cant see this...shrug..I should mention that Spam
and Trolls are two different things.

Spam is :

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/spam

Definition of SPAM
" unsolicited usually commercial e-mail sent to a large number of
addresses"

Origin of SPAM
from a skit on the British television series Monty Python's Flying
Circus in which chanting of the word Spam overrides the other dialogue
First Known Use: 1994

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=troll

Troll is:

troll 8601 up, 552 down

One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or
message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and
argument

2. troll 3340 up, 550 down

One who purposely and deliberately (that purpose usually being
self-amusement) starts an argument in a manner which attacks others on a
forum without in any way listening to the arguments proposed by his or
her peers. He will spark of such an argument via the use of ad hominem
attacks (i.e. 'you're nothing but a fanboy' is a popular phrase) with no
substance or relevence to back them up as well as straw man arguments,
which he uses to simply avoid addressing the essence of the issue.

3.

1a. Noun
One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or
message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and
argument.

1b. Noun
A person who, on a message forum of some type, attacks and flames other
members of the forum for any of a number of reasons such as rank,
previous disagreements, sex, status, ect.
A troll usually flames threads without staying on topic, unlike a
"Flamer" who flames a thread because he/she disagrees with the content
of the thread.

1c. Noun
A member of an internet forum who continually harangues and harasses
others. Someone with nothing worthwhile to add to a certain
conversation, but rather continually threadjacks or changes the subject,
as well as thinks every member of the forum is talking about them and
only them. Trolls often go by multiple names to circumvent getting
banned.

Now we do see a number of Spammers..all trying to sell Leftism
Improved..but they really dont meet the "spam" definition very well.
They are more along the lines of shambling mentally ill we often
encounter on the streets and byways of various countries.

Trolls..as has been demonstrated G here...it again is largely the same
sorts of mentally ill Leftwingers trying to push their madness and
mentally deranged world view on the readers..and a few brave princes
(myself included) who respond to put them in their places...since simply
shooting them out of hand is currently..currently... illegal.

Gunner

--
Maxim 12: A soft answer turneth away wrath.
Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Far too many people do it. I had to plonk my friend, Gunner, because
80% of his posts on Usenet are to spamming trolls.

Now that I know Larry cant see this...shrug..I should mention that Spam
and Trolls are two different things.

At this rate, it won't be too long before he has no one to talk to.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 23 Jul 2011 09:32:38 -0400, "Josepi"
wrote:

I am so glad you are an expert in these fields.

You should know not to respond to Larry Jacques cup, then.

Expert? Does one need to be an "expert" to use the dictionary?

So which group do you belong to? Spamming for the DNC..or simply a rank
and low life troll?

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
.. .
[...]

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

That's almost the same reason most of us have you in our
bozobins....ignorance and arrogance.

news Test posts are spam. I detest spam.