Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
m II m II is offline

Default PLEASE IGNORE, I'm filter testing

That's almost the same reason most of us have you in our
bozobins....ignorance and arrogance.

-------------

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
news Test posts are spam. I detest spam.
Posts replying to trolls are more spam.
Far too many people do it. I had to plonk my friend, Gunner, because
80% of his posts on Usenet are to spamming trolls. This morning, my
newsreader found 120 new posts here but sent through only 50 of them.
Filters caught the rest.

All the people here have seen posts indicating that test posts should
be posted on the alt.test newsgroup yet some repeatedly test here.
Internet providers should provide netiquette rules but don't.

Openly post your phone number openly on Usenet, Bill. Then watch how
many people "test" it. You'll be ****ed, too.