Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default PLEASE IGNORE, I'm filter testing

Bill wrote:
Bill wrote:
Bill wrote:
IGNORE.

Sorry.

Unsuccessful--Still testing....

2 Unsuccessful--Still testing....

3 Unsuccessful--Still testing....
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 21 Jul 2011 17:02:25 -0400, Bill wrote:

Bill wrote:
Bill wrote:
Bill wrote:
IGNORE.

Sorry.

Unsuccessful--Still testing....

2 Unsuccessful--Still testing....

3 Unsuccessful--Still testing....

*PLONK*
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

So, on thousands of computers across the world, we read that
ONE person's posts won't appear on ONE computer. what a
waste of bandwidth.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Benny Fishhole" wrote in message

3 Unsuccessful--Still testing....

*PLONK*

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Stormin Mormon wrote:
So, on thousands of computers across the world, we read that
ONE person's posts won't appear on ONE computer. what a
waste of bandwidth.

Complaining about wasted bandwidth in this group?

--

Richard Lamb
http://www.home.earthlink.net/~cavelamb
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Stormin Mormon wrote:
So, on thousands of computers across the world, we read that
ONE person's posts won't appear on ONE computer. what a
waste of bandwidth.

I tried to make a filter for SeaMonkey that would allow me to read posts
only intended for rec.crafts.metalworking, but I was not successful.

The number of genuine metalworking posts seems to have vanished to next
to nothing, so it is with some sadness that I see the writing on the
wall (sort of like with Borders Bookstore)...

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 23 Jul 2011 15:15:25 -0400, Bill
wrote:

Stormin Mormon wrote:
So, on thousands of computers across the world, we read that
ONE person's posts won't appear on ONE computer. what a
waste of bandwidth.

I tried to make a filter for SeaMonkey that would allow me to read posts
only intended for rec.crafts.metalworking, but I was not successful.

The number of genuine metalworking posts seems to have vanished to next
to nothing, so it is with some sadness that I see the writing on the
wall (sort of like with Borders Bookstore)...

If I had a nickel for every person who has seen Usenet's premature
death over the past 10 years, I'd be rich by now.

Vive l'Wreck! Vive l'Wreck.Metalheads!

--
Self-development is a higher duty than self-sacrifice.
-- Elizabeth Cady Stanton
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

f course you see nothing wrong with your arrogant, ignorant towards others,
vulgar, French culture attitude, either so why would you be able to detect
anything in real life?

"Canada! We have frogs that cut down trees!"
Pierre Eliot Trudeau