Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default PLEASE IGNORE, I'm filter testing

On Sat, 23 Jul 2011 15:15:25 -0400, Bill
wrote:

Stormin Mormon wrote:
So, on thousands of computers across the world, we read that
ONE person's posts won't appear on ONE computer. what a
waste of bandwidth.

I tried to make a filter for SeaMonkey that would allow me to read posts
only intended for rec.crafts.metalworking, but I was not successful.

The number of genuine metalworking posts seems to have vanished to next
to nothing, so it is with some sadness that I see the writing on the
wall (sort of like with Borders Bookstore)...

If I had a nickel for every person who has seen Usenet's premature
death over the past 10 years, I'd be rich by now.

Vive l'Wreck! Vive l'Wreck.Metalheads!

--
Self-development is a higher duty than self-sacrifice.
-- Elizabeth Cady Stanton