Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default don't take the beer

You may have heard MN state gov'ment shut down. The pols just settled.
The reason, beer licences had expired and many brands were due to be
pulled off the shelves. Don't take our beer.

The settlement is disgusting. The ultimate kick the can down the road
solution. Borrow from here, there, everywhere and say now the budget
is balanced. Probably a prelude to what is going to happen in DC next
month. We're getting the government we deserve.

Karl

O/T: About Beer Luigi Zanasi[_3_] Woodworking 6 April 2nd 11 05:35 PM
Beer Steve B[_10_] Metalworking 14 August 6th 10 10:47 AM
Beer. ian field[_2_] Electronic Schematics 2 December 20th 09 05:49 PM
OT Beer David Lang UK diy 60 July 13th 05 08:36 PM