Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus15061 Ignoramus15061 is offline

Default don't take the beer

On 2011-07-16, wrote:
On Jul 15, 7:22?pm, Ignoramus15061 ignoramus15...@NOSPAM.
15061.invalid wrote:

I cannot drink any beer besides Miller lite.

The more expensive is the beer, the more vile and disgusting the
taste, as far as I am concerned. I am going to stock up on Miller Lite
now.

An old story is that Ballentine Beer wanted a new slogan. And decided
to have a contest to find the new slogan. After much searching they
decided on a slogan suggested by a young man. " Ballentine Beer is
like love in a canoe."

This reminds me of "love in the canoe" that ended, for me, when the
canoe overturned.

In my opinion Miller could use the same slogan for Miller Lite.

Not in mine.