Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default 7-12-2011 - U.S. Debt Ceiling Increase Remains Unpopular With Americans

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
I know the Democrats are one side of the aisle. I wonder who
is on the other side? Can't be Republicans, because
Republicans are opposed to raising the US debt ceiling.

Anyone here know who is on the other side?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Nah, Chris, you don't have the affiliations quite right. Democrats are on
one side of the aisle. Some Republicans are left on the other side, but
they've been invaded by teabagger loons who think it would be fun and
uplifting to drive the US into penury with high interest rates on our debt.
It wouldn't take much.

The teabaggers are like that guy who says, "Here, hold my beer and watch
this..." and their stunt is to suck the air out of the US economy and see if
it impodes.

--
Ed Huntress

.

"Ed Murcheson" wrote in message

Despite agreement
among leaders of both sides of the political aisle in
Washington
that raising the U.S. debt ceiling is necessary,