Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Too Many Tools is a liar was Smiths torches?

On Jun 13, 7:53*am, " wrote:
On Jun 13, 12:15*am, Too_Many_Tools wrote:

Hey Dan...I was just informed by another poster why you are defending
Gummer so strongly.

You purchased equipment from Gummer in the past...didn't you?

Did you think to check for proper ownership before handing the cash
over to Gummer?

TMT

So who do you claim is the liar that says I purchased anything from
Gunner? *I say claim because I doubt if anyone ever communicates with
you directly. *If you do not say who it is, then it is obvious that
you are lying. *Since you will not be able to provide the name of
anyone that says I purchased anything from Gunner, it is obvious you
are a lying twerp.

For the record I have never bought anything from Gunner as he has
always been too far away from me to make purchasing anything from him
practical. *Map blast says I am over 2500 miles away from Taft, Ca.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *Dan

I will let the person in question speak for himself...if he chooses.

2500 miles mean little with USPS, UPS and FedEx....you DO have them
right?

Gummer does in hell hole Taft.

TMT

TMT
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Jun 13, 11:37*pm, Too_Many_Tools wrote:

I will let the person in question speak for himself...if he chooses.

There is no other person than you. You just made up a fictitious
person and now pretend that you were not caught in a lie. There is no
one who would say I bought anything from Gunner as it is not true and
what would it gain them. Only the same reputation as you have. And
who other than you wants the reputation of being a liar. Well
everyone in RCM knows that you are a liar, Too Many Lies. And are
well acquainted with how your perverted mind likes to make thing up
just to agitate people.

2500 miles mean little with USPS, UPS and FedEx....you DO have them
right?

Wrong. It means the cost is about double what it would be if I bought
the same items locally. Besides none of those shippers will handle
anything much over 100 lbs. And it is so much better to actually see
and operate tools before one buys them.
The area where I am has plenty of machine tools close enough to me
that I can personally inspect them, and if they are small I can
transport them in my pickup.

Dan

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Jun 14, 7:21*am, " wrote:
[...]

LOL..people can believe what they want to.

If you believe that Gummer is the poster child of honesty then it is
your right.

I believe otherwise.

I know I would buy NOTHING from Gummer..and if I were FORCED to I
would require PROOF OF OWNERSHIP before accepting the goods....and I
would run any serial numbers against the stolen property database..and
document that I had done so.

Even my dog would do so...and he isn't so bright.

TMT
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Jun 14, 8:47*am, Too_Many_Tools wrote:

I believe otherwise.

TMT

No one cares what you believe or profess to believe. You are known to
lie.

Dan
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Jun 15, 7:40*am, " wrote:
On Jun 14, 8:47*am, Too_Many_Tools wrote:

I believe otherwise.
TMT

No one cares what you believe or profess to believe. *You are known to
lie.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *Dan

LOL...yet another personal attack...sign of a conservative.

I have clearly stated a precaution for anyone who considers buying
anything from Gummer.

And Gummer has yet to offer any proof of ownership for anything he is
attempting to sell.

While you...a personal friend with vested interest...have attacked me
and have been hard to divert the focus of the dialogue.

Meanwhile Gummer's creditors and law enforcement are watching this
discussion with interest.

TMT

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Jun 15, 11:13*am, Too_Many_Tools wrote:

While you...a personal friend with vested interest...have attacked me
and have been hard to divert the focus of the dialogue.

TMT

You may think I am your personal friend, but I am not. I have never
met you.

Dan

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Jun 15, 12:47*pm, " wrote:
On Jun 15, 11:13*am, Too_Many_Tools wrote:

While you...a personal friend with vested interest...have attacked me
and have been hard to divert the focus of the dialogue.

TMT

You may think I am your personal friend, but I am not. *I have never
met you.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *Dan

You are a personal friend of Gummer...and maybe a business associate.

TMT
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Jun 16, 12:39*am, Too_Many_Tools wrote:

You are a personal friend of Gummer...and maybe a business associate.

TMT

Again you lie. I have never met Gunner and have had no business
dealings with him.

You seem to have an obsession with stolen tools. Maybe it is because
you stole most of the tools you profess to have. You should list all
the tool you have along with serial numbers, so we can know if you are
a thief as well as a liar.

Dan
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 16 Jun 2011 04:26:40 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

On Jun 16, 12:39*am, Too_Many_Tools wrote:

You are a personal friend of Gummer...and maybe a business associate.

TMT

Again you lie. I have never met Gunner and have had no business
dealings with him.

You seem to have an obsession with stolen tools. Maybe it is because
you stole most of the tools you profess to have. You should list all
the tool you have along with serial numbers, so we can know if you are
a thief as well as a liar.

Dan

Indeed TMT is a liar. And given his Leftwing bleeves..Im afraid he is
likley to be pyschopathic...particularly given his posting contents and
the utter hate and madness he demonstrates to all.

Gunner

--
Maxim 12: A soft answer turneth away wrath.
Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Jun 16, 6:26*am, " wrote:
On Jun 16, 12:39*am, Too_Many_Tools wrote:

You are a personal friend of Gummer...and maybe a business associate.

TMT

Again you lie. *I have never met Gunner and have had no business
dealings with him.

You seem to have an obsession with stolen tools. *Maybe it is because
you stole most of the tools you profess to have. *You should list all
the tool you have along with serial numbers, so we can know if you are
a thief as well as a liar.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *Dan

LOL..now we have the Dan and Gummer tag team...the Dumb and Dumber
sequel?

TMT

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:
On Jun 16, 12:39*am, Too_Many_Tools wrote:

You are a personal friend of Gummer...and maybe a business associate.

TMT

Again you lie. *I have never met Gunner and have had no business
dealings with him.

You seem to have an obsession with stolen tools. *Maybe it is because
you stole most of the tools you profess to have. *You should list all
the tool you have along with serial numbers, so we can know if you are
a thief as well as a liar.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Dan

Indeed TMT is a liar. And given his Leftwing bleeves..Im afraid he is
likley to be pyschopathic...particularly given his posting contents and
the utter hate and madness he demonstrates to all.

Gunner

--
Maxim 12: A soft answer turneth away wrath.
Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head.- Hide quoted text -

Say Gummer..have you found any of that proof of ownership yet?

And how is the push to sell stuff going?

Have any of your creditors stopped by and shown an interest in your
sale yet?

TMT
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Jun 16, 7:26*am, " wrote:

You seem to have an obsession with stolen tools. *Maybe it is because
you stole most of the tools you profess to have. *You should list all
the tool you have along with serial numbers, so we can know if you are
a thief as well as a liar.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *Dan

No proof that TMT owns any tools that are not stolen. Tell us the
ways you stole tools, so we can protect ourselves against people like
you. Or do you think you want to steal some more tools and do not
want to expose your methods.

Dan

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Jun 17, 6:45*am, " wrote:
On Jun 16, 7:26*am, " wrote:

You seem to have an obsession with stolen tools. *Maybe it is because
you stole most of the tools you profess to have. *You should list all
the tool you have along with serial numbers, so we can know if you are
a thief as well as a liar.

No proof that TMT owns any tools that are not stolen. *Tell us the
ways you stole tools, so we can protect ourselves against people like
you. *Or do you think you want to steal some more tools and do not
want to expose your methods.

Dan...are you suffering from mental problems?

It sounds like it.

TMT