Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Too Many Tools is a liar was Smiths torches?

On Jun 17, 6:45*am, " wrote:
On Jun 16, 7:26*am, " wrote:

You seem to have an obsession with stolen tools. *Maybe it is because
you stole most of the tools you profess to have. *You should list all
the tool you have along with serial numbers, so we can know if you are
a thief as well as a liar.

No proof that TMT owns any tools that are not stolen. *Tell us the
ways you stole tools, so we can protect ourselves against people like
you. *Or do you think you want to steal some more tools and do not
want to expose your methods.

Dan...are you suffering from mental problems?

It sounds like it.

TMT