Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Too Many Tools is a liar was Smiths torches?

On Jun 13, 11:37*pm, Too_Many_Tools wrote:

I will let the person in question speak for himself...if he chooses.

There is no other person than you. You just made up a fictitious
person and now pretend that you were not caught in a lie. There is no
one who would say I bought anything from Gunner as it is not true and
what would it gain them. Only the same reputation as you have. And
who other than you wants the reputation of being a liar. Well
everyone in RCM knows that you are a liar, Too Many Lies. And are
well acquainted with how your perverted mind likes to make thing up
just to agitate people.

2500 miles mean little with USPS, UPS and FedEx....you DO have them
right?

Wrong. It means the cost is about double what it would be if I bought
the same items locally. Besides none of those shippers will handle
anything much over 100 lbs. And it is so much better to actually see
and operate tools before one buys them.
The area where I am has plenty of machine tools close enough to me
that I can personally inspect them, and if they are small I can
transport them in my pickup.

Dan