Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Too Many Tools is a liar was Smiths torches?

On Jun 16, 6:26*am, " wrote:
On Jun 16, 12:39*am, Too_Many_Tools wrote:

You are a personal friend of Gummer...and maybe a business associate.

TMT

Again you lie. *I have never met Gunner and have had no business
dealings with him.

You seem to have an obsession with stolen tools. *Maybe it is because
you stole most of the tools you profess to have. *You should list all
the tool you have along with serial numbers, so we can know if you are
a thief as well as a liar.

LOL..now we have the Dan and Gummer tag team...the Dumb and Dumber
sequel?

TMT