Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default If any other president.....

On Jun 12, 7:41*pm, Rich Grise wrote:
Bob La Londe wrote:
Between government and the Mafia, I think I'd rather the Mafia -
at least when you pay your protection money to the Mafia you
actually _get_ protection!
Rich

Be thankful you DON'T get all the government you pay for.

jsw
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 6/12/2011 5:07 PM, Jim Wilkins wrote:
On Jun 12, 7:41 pm, Rich wrote:
Bob La Londe wrote:
Between government and the Mafia, I think I'd rather the Mafia -
at least when you pay your protection money to the Mafia you
actually _get_ protection!
Rich

Be thankful you DON'T get all the government you pay for.

jsw

The unfortunate thing is that you won't get your wish to have real
criminals to interact with instead of government officials and
bureaucrats. Then you would actually learn something. You're so
protected by government you have no concept of what life would be
without it. Living without government is like living in a penitentiary
cell block. You'd be somebody's bitch if you were lucky. If not you'd
just be dead and someone stronger would have all your stuff.

Hawke