Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT-Mans best friend

Meet the real dogs of war, complete with titanium-infused teeth.

http://www.smartplanet.com/blog/smar...s-of-war/16152

Best Regards
Tom.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On May 9, 9:19*pm, "azotic" wrote:
Meet the real dogs of war, complete with titanium-infused teeth.

http://www.smartplanet.com/blog/smar...-military-8217...

Best Regards
Tom.

The titanium teeth count as metal content.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 10 May 2011 03:22:20 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

On May 9, 9:19*pm, "azotic" wrote:
Meet the real dogs of war, complete with titanium-infused teeth.

http://www.smartplanet.com/blog/smar...-military-8217...

Best Regards
Tom.

The titanium teeth count as metal content.

WTF are "titanium infused teeth"? Do they yank half the poor dog's
teeth out and replace them with metal implants?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On May 9, 9:19*pm, "azotic" wrote:
Meet the real dogs of war, complete with titanium-infused teeth.

http://www.smartplanet.com/blog/smar...-military-8217...

Best Regards
Tom.

The titanium teeth count as metal content.

WTF are "titanium infused teeth"? Do they yank half the poor dog's
teeth out and replace them with metal implants?

At $2k each..yes.

Gunner

--
"If I say two plus two is four and a Democrat says two plus two is eight,
it's not a partial victory for me when we agree that two plus two is
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Gunner Asch on Tue, 10 May 2011 10:25:39 -0700

wrote:

On May 9, 9:19*pm, "azotic" wrote:
Meet the real dogs of war, complete with titanium-infused teeth.

http://www.smartplanet.com/blog/smar...-military-8217...

Best Regards
Tom.

The titanium teeth count as metal content.

WTF are "titanium infused teeth"? Do they yank half the poor dog's
teeth out and replace them with metal implants?

At $2k each..yes.

The US uses "titanium teeth" to replace broken and damaged teeth.
Once in place , the dog is off combat duty. Seems that titanium teeth
aren't so good as "home grown" teeth for getting a grip on people who
want away. I mean, they work, don't get me wrong, getting bit with
these still hurts. But it is not so good for the dog. Something
about how the tooth implant is not as sturdy as a grown tooth.

So, Army dogs with "tin grins" are on limited duty. It beats
being euthanized.

tschus
pyotr
--