Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default mother's day gloat

Don't know if I'm a good hubby or not. I bought Milday a floor
scrubber for mother's day:
http://www.k-bid.com/cgi-bin/mnlist.cgi?klosteria96/29

My son works for Tennant, maker of this machine. We'll fix it up just
like new. Now, she'll be able to keep the shop floor scrubbed nice and
clean ducking and running

Karl
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Karl Townsend" wrote in message
Don't know if I'm a good hubby or not. I bought Milday a floor
scrubber for mother's day:
http://www.k-bid.com/cgi-bin/mnlist.cgi?klosteria96/29

My son works for Tennant, maker of this machine. We'll fix it up just
like new. Now, she'll be able to keep the shop floor scrubbed nice and
clean ducking and running

Karl

Ah, with most wives, including mine, that will only work as a Mother's Day
present if you give her a card that says you're promising to run it. d8-)

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message

"Karl Townsend" wrote in message
Don't know if I'm a good hubby or not. I bought Milday a floor
scrubber for mother's day:
http://www.k-bid.com/cgi-bin/mnlist.cgi?klosteria96/29

My son works for Tennant, maker of this machine. We'll fix it up just
like new. Now, she'll be able to keep the shop floor scrubbed nice and
clean ducking and running

Karl

Ah, with most wives, including mine, that will only work as a Mother's Day
present if you give her a card that says you're promising to run it. d8-)

I usually rent something like that every few years or so--our basement floor
is about 3500 sf, with much of it covered in the 12 x 12 Armstrong Excelon
( vinyl comp ).

The worst part isn't the polishing-it's picking up the stripper.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 3 May 2011 18:17:39 -0700, "PrecisionmachinisT"
wrote:

[...]

Yep, this isn't for home use. We scrub the packing shed twice a week
during harvest. The advance unit we have is TOTALLY shot. But we will
also use it to do the shops, garage, and basement.

Karl

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"PrecisionmachinisT" wrote in message
news:jOmdna8tG4GhNF3QnZ2dnUVZ_g6dnZ2d@scnresearch. com...

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message

"Karl Townsend" wrote in message
Don't know if I'm a good hubby or not. I bought Milday a floor
scrubber for mother's day:
http://www.k-bid.com/cgi-bin/mnlist.cgi?klosteria96/29

My son works for Tennant, maker of this machine. We'll fix it up just
like new. Now, she'll be able to keep the shop floor scrubbed nice and
clean ducking and running

Karl

Ah, with most wives, including mine, that will only work as a Mother's
Day present if you give her a card that says you're promising to run it.
d8-)

I usually rent something like that every few years or so--our basement
floor is about 3500 sf, with much of it covered in the 12 x 12 Armstrong
Excelon ( vinyl comp ).

The worst part isn't the polishing-it's picking up the stripper.

I haven't picked up a stripper since I was in my early 20s. I think I'd find
it pretty exhausting now....

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 5/4/2011 10:37 AM, Karl Townsend wrote:

Now, she'll be able to keep the shop floor scrubbed nice and
cleanducking and running

My Dad bought Mom a set of tires for her car for Mother's Day once.
And ONLY once. lol....

Jon
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

PrecisionmachinisT wrote:

The worst part isn't the polishing-it's picking up the stripper.

The first time I used a wet-vac, my trainer had neglected to remind
me to take out the bag.

Cheers!
Rich

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

[...]

Reminds me of a story an aquaintence once told me--but as it turned out,
"she" was actually a "he"....

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"PrecisionmachinisT" wrote in message
news:lbmdnTTEn_4CMVzQnZ2dnUVZ_h6dnZ2d@scnresearch. com...

[...]

That can come as a surprise I've never had the misfortune to experience...

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Karl Townsend wrote:

Don't know if I'm a good hubby or not. I bought Milday a floor
scrubber for mother's day:
http://www.k-bid.com/cgi-bin/mnlist.cgi?klosteria96/29

It was nice knowing you Karl.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Karl Townsend wrote:

Don't know if I'm a good hubby or not. I bought Milday a floor
scrubber for mother's day:
http://www.k-bid.com/cgi-bin/mnlist.cgi?klosteria96/29

My son works for Tennant, maker of this machine. We'll fix it up just
like new. Now, she'll be able to keep the shop floor scrubbed nice and
clean ?ducking and running?

Since I've met both of you, all I can say is that you can't outrun
her!

--
You can't fix stupid. You can't even put a Band-Aid™ on it, because it's
Teflon coated.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On May 3, 5:37*pm, Karl Townsend
wrote:
Don't know if I'm a good hubby or not. I bought Milday a floor
scrubber for mother's day:http://www.k-bid.com/cgi-bin/mnlist.cgi?klosteria96/29

My son works for Tennant, maker of this machine. We'll fix it up just
like new. Now, she'll be able to keep the shop floor scrubbed nice and
clean ducking and running

Karl

You better have the little box with the jewelery in your pocket as a
backup plan...

Roger Shoaf
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 04 May 2011 16:59:54 -0400, Wes
wrote:

Karl Townsend wrote:

Don't know if I'm a good hubby or not. I bought Milday a floor
scrubber for mother's day:
http://www.k-bid.com/cgi-bin/mnlist.cgi?klosteria96/29

It was nice knowing you Karl.

Let's just hope she hasn't been talking to Lorena recently...

--
Science may have found a cure for most evils; but it has found
no remedy for the worst of them all--the apathy of human beings.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Karl Townsend wrote:

Don't know if I'm a good hubby or not. I bought Milday a floor
scrubber for mother's day:
http://www.k-bid.com/cgi-bin/mnlist.cgi?klosteria96/29

It was nice knowing you Karl.

Let's just hope she hasn't been talking to Lorena recently...

Maybe Julie will get really excited now. I just spotted a 24 volt
charger at auction. I'm high bidder at $28 right now. The kid and I
should have this machine running like new for about $600. These
things go for about $6K.

Just to cover myself, I think a mother's day brunch and flowers are
still in order.

Karl

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Karl Townsend wrote:

Don't know if I'm a good hubby or not. I bought Milday a floor
scrubber for mother's day:
http://www.k-bid.com/cgi-bin/mnlist.cgi?klosteria96/29

It was nice knowing you Karl.

Let's just hope she hasn't been talking to Lorena recently...

Maybe Julie will get really excited now. I just spotted a 24 volt
charger at auction. I'm high bidder at $28 right now. The kid and I
should have this machine running like new for about $600. These
things go for about $6K.

So you're not going to give it to Julie, but sell it to a local
commercial office cleaning company, right? RIGHT?

Just to cover myself, I think a mother's day brunch and flowers are
still in order.

You Betcha! Those may preclude the Bobbitting, anyway. G'luck!

--
An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile,
hoping it will eat him last.

Mother's day gift- WOW! cshenk Home Repair 1 May 9th 10 06:46 PM
Mother's Day is fast approaching Sanity[_2_] Home Repair 0 April 15th 08 08:48 PM
Mother's Day Poem raven UK diy 6 March 7th 07 10:54 PM
req. Cub Scout Mother's day project C3xm Woodworking 2 March 27th 04 05:48 PM