Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Karl Townsend Karl Townsend is offline

Default mother's day gloat

On Tue, 3 May 2011 18:17:39 -0700, "PrecisionmachinisT"
wrote:

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message

"Karl Townsend" wrote in message
Don't know if I'm a good hubby or not. I bought Milday a floor
scrubber for mother's day:
http://www.k-bid.com/cgi-bin/mnlist.cgi?klosteria96/29

My son works for Tennant, maker of this machine. We'll fix it up just
like new. Now, she'll be able to keep the shop floor scrubbed nice and
clean ducking and running

Karl

Ah, with most wives, including mine, that will only work as a Mother's Day
present if you give her a card that says you're promising to run it. d8-)

I usually rent something like that every few years or so--our basement floor
is about 3500 sf, with much of it covered in the 12 x 12 Armstrong Excelon
( vinyl comp ).

The worst part isn't the polishing-it's picking up the stripper.

--

Yep, this isn't for home use. We scrub the packing shed twice a week
during harvest. The advance unit we have is TOTALLY shot. But we will

Karl