Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default mother's day gloat

On Wed, 04 May 2011 21:57:27 -0500, Karl Townsend
wrote:

On Wed, 04 May 2011 17:17:20 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Wed, 04 May 2011 16:59:54 -0400, Wes
wrote:

Karl Townsend wrote:

Don't know if I'm a good hubby or not. I bought Milday a floor
scrubber for mother's day:
http://www.k-bid.com/cgi-bin/mnlist.cgi?klosteria96/29

It was nice knowing you Karl.

Let's just hope she hasn't been talking to Lorena recently...

Maybe Julie will get really excited now. I just spotted a 24 volt
charger at auction. I'm high bidder at $28 right now. The kid and I
should have this machine running like new for about $600. These
things go for about $6K.

So you're not going to give it to Julie, but sell it to a local
commercial office cleaning company, right? RIGHT?

Just to cover myself, I think a mother's day brunch and flowers are
still in order.

You Betcha! Those may preclude the Bobbitting, anyway. G'luck!

--
An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile,
hoping it will eat him last.