Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Attn Iggy

HI Iggy,
sorry about the crap I generated - the general consensus is, go see a
chiropractor (or similar)
You got a real good chance of NOT having a stuffed back, you need to
learn how to lift, be aware of bad lifts, and try and build up your
back muscles that support your spine. Do this, you will be OK.

Just wish I had known this when my back starting going, too many years
ago now.

Doctors will give you things to mask the pain/discomfort - pills wont
fix it. You need a chiropractor.

Good luck, I honestly wish you well.

Andrew VK3BFA.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Thanks. I will start with exercises.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 4/21/2011 5:24 AM, Andrew VK3BFA wrote:
HI Iggy,
sorry about the crap I generated - the general consensus is, go see a
chiropractor (or similar)
You got a real good chance of NOT having a stuffed back, you need to
learn how to lift, be aware of bad lifts, and try and build up your
back muscles that support your spine. Do this, you will be OK.

Just wish I had known this when my back starting going, too many years
ago now.

Doctors will give you things to mask the pain/discomfort - pills wont
fix it. You need a chiropractor.

Good luck, I honestly wish you well.

Andrew VK3BFA.

I'll have to agree with Andrew. I was in a 3 wheeler accident about 14
years ago (ended up breaking multiple skinny trees with my back) and
after about 3 months after it, I couldn't stand the pain. After a couple
of months of going 1 - 2 times a week, I had no pain at all. After the
first visit, it was drastically improved to where only if I moved a
certain way, it hurt.

Now I will also add that what you want to do is find a Chiropractor. Not
one of those money hungry 'pain clinics' that are out there that cater
to the insurance companies and look for accident victims. If you walk in
and they want to sit you on this machine, and that machine and set you
up for payments for the next 3 years walk away as quick as you can. 14
years ago when I went the doc charged me $25 cash, and that included
sitting on one of those electrical pulse machines for an hour, and an
adjustment. The best I found around here about a year ago was $45.

Question for Iggy Steve Lusardi Metalworking 24 December 4th 10 01:06 AM
Hey Iggy Bob La Londe Metalworking 15 August 2nd 10 03:55 PM
Iggy, do you have a 20 HP VFD Greg O[_2_] Metalworking 4 November 22nd 09 05:25 AM
Iggy SteveB[_9_] Metalworking 9 August 17th 09 09:56 PM
Where In The World Is Iggy? Jim Chandler Metalworking 48 September 1st 08 06:09 PM