Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default GLOAT Woo-Hoo

This followed me home last Friday. VBgoddammSEG

https://sites.google.com/site/majorgloat/mill

X-axis has .015 backlash, Y-axis has .005, but the shop stole a part
before I got it. It's the big flathead screw that holds the nut in
position. H108 cross-feed nut retaining screw on the parts list. Where
to get? Gibs are nice & snug. Also need the oiler, that got took too.
Gonna need to put bearings in the spindle, flycutting more than .030
deep rattles & leaves bad finish. Also got a Sony Magnascale (working,
GGGG). And a vise. And a collet holder with all sizes in 1/16ths from
1/8 to 3/4. Yee hah. Woo-hoo. Need a drawbar, and gotta replace the
collet locating pin.

What's that, you say? How much?

Hold onto your desk, chair, whatever. Howzabout $200 sound? Yes, way.

Can you say homina, homina, homina?

Towing company charged $95 to deliver on a flatbed, and slid it off,
inside the garage door. Whattadeal.

It's 440 3 phase, but that's a minor problem. Worry about that later.
Gotta clean it up, & replace the parts that got swiped first.

Finally, I got a gloat.

--
Steve Walker
(remove brain when replying)
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Steve Walker fired this volley in news:ws6dnbCc-
:

https://sites.google.com/site/majorgloat/mill

I'll give you this, though. IF the DRO and scales are good, you could get
$200 for those, alone.

LLoyd
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Apr 13, 7:16*pm, Steve Walker wrote:
[...]

Well Iggy said he hated you, I would like to say "You Suck!"

Roger Shoaf

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Ignoramus10266" wrote in message
I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On 2011-04-14, Steve Walker wrote:
[...]

If Iggy hates you, you must a got a deal!
Mikek

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Rex Rex is offline

On Apr 13, 9:16*pm, Steve Walker wrote:
[...]

Good score steve. Needs some work, but nothing you can't handle.
Congrats!
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

That is truly excellent. You are the right man for the job,
and I'm sure you'll do fine.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Steve Walker" wrote in message
[...]

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 14 Apr 2011 06:24:49 -0700 (PDT), Rex
wrote:

[...]

Ive got an absolutely brand new Bridgeport gib if any is worn out.

Gunner

--
"If I say two plus two is four and a Democrat says two plus two is eight,
it's not a partial victory for me when we agree that two plus two is