Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Sorta On Topic, Maybe? Beta-surfing the new AutoDrill site...

We recently semi-launched a new web site and it seems to be working great
for the most part. I'm looking for some metalworking minded folks to
critique it from the following perspectives:

1. Does it work flawlessly in your browser? Particularly, IE, FFox, Chrome,
etc. ...I suppose anyone can do this, but I trust you guys.

2. Content errors? See any? Did I call an ER collet chuck a gear, etc?

We are still putting all the nuts and bolts together, but the extra eyes
would be appreciated.

I'll also be asking the woodworking group I'm in so if it gets you motivated
to think of it as a competition to find stuff faster than them, that's fine.
grin

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022