Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Sorta On Topic, Maybe? Beta-surfing the new AutoDrill site...

On 2011-04-13, Paul Drahn wrote:
On 4/13/2011 12:59 PM, Joe AutoDrill wrote:
We recently semi-launched a new web site and it seems to be working great
for the most part. I'm looking for some metalworking minded folks to
critique it from the following perspectives:

[ ... ]

Well, call me a butt-head, but I don't care one bit for the moving,
flashing pictures on the first page. There seems to be no way to stop
the thing, at least permanently. The pictures are perfect, once they
stop the funny stuff for a second. One time through, automatically, then
let me pick what I want to see.

Hmm ... I didn't see them, but I have plugins (which include
flash) turned off by default, along with JavaScript.

Again -- Opera with Solaris 10 OS.

Enjoy,
DoN.

--
Remove oil spill source from e-mail
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564