Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Sorta on topic, Agent users only

I just realized today that Agent has a view that will move threads with a recent message
to the top of the screen, much like the web forurms. I've been using oldest threads first
that pushes new threads to the bottom and tends to hide older threads that still have
activity.

Can't believe I missed that option all these years. I'm like serial number 4500 or so
using the program.

Wes