Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus10266 Ignoramus10266 is offline

Default Sorta On Topic, Maybe? Beta-surfing the new AutoDrill site...

Joe, great looking website. Works great in Chrome under Linux.

I would like to offer some purely SEO related suggestions if you do
not mind.

Replace link titles such as "Electro-Mechanical" to
"Electro-Mechanical Spindle Drives".

If these are new URLs, replace URLs like emdrives.htm, to
Electro-Mechanical-Spindle-Drives.htm

Definitely use page titles that are specific to the pages.

For example, use page title "ElectroMechanical Spindle Drives" instead
of "Production Self Feeding Drill Units, Drill Heads, Multiple Spindle
Drilling".

Everything I see is really great, you ran first for a lot of good
queries.

On 2011-04-13, Joe AutoDrill wrote:
We recently semi-launched a new web site and it seems to be working great
for the most part. I'm looking for some metalworking minded folks to
critique it from the following perspectives:

1. Does it work flawlessly in your browser? Particularly, IE, FFox, Chrome,
etc. ...I suppose anyone can do this, but I trust you guys.

2. Content errors? See any? Did I call an ER collet chuck a gear, etc?

We are still putting all the nuts and bolts together, but the extra eyes
would be appreciated.

I'll also be asking the woodworking group I'm in so if it gets you motivated
to think of it as a competition to find stuff faster than them, that's fine.
grin

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022