Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default teranews

Been busy this last week, so I get back to my computer, and teranews is
having problems again. Can't reach their website, nor anything that links
to them on the Internet. Cancelled my subscription, and just went to
another usenet server.

Their customer service sucked.

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Steve B wrote:
Been busy this last week, so I get back to my computer, and teranews
is having problems again. Can't reach their website, nor anything
that links to them on the Internet. Cancelled my subscription, and
just went to another usenet server.

Their customer service sucked.

Steve

I was using their free servers . Never had any need to use customer
service so I can't comment there . I can say that overall their service was
excellent , as a rule . I'm using eternal-september now and they don't carry
binary groups .
I guess I'll learn to get along without my motorcycle pics ...
--
Snag
Learning keeps

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Snag" wrote in message
Steve B wrote:
Been busy this last week, so I get back to my computer, and teranews
is having problems again. Can't reach their website, nor anything
that links to them on the Internet. Cancelled my subscription, and
just went to another usenet server.

Their customer service sucked.

Steve

I was using their free servers . Never had any need to use customer
service so I can't comment there . I can say that overall their service
was excellent , as a rule . I'm using eternal-september now and they don't
carry binary groups .
I guess I'll learn to get along without my motorcycle pics ...
--
Snag
Learning keeps
you young !

Customer service as in "I just paid for your service, and now your phone is
connected" type of customer service. I bought a news server for $7 a month,
a highly rated one that has both a working phone number, and binaries.

Ya get what ya pay for, and teranews was free.

Steve

Heart surgery pending?
Read up and prepare.
http://cabgbypasssurgery.com
www.heartsurgerysurvivalguide.com

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Steve B" wrote in message

Been busy this last week, so I get back to my computer, and teranews is
having problems again. Can't reach their website, nor anything that links
to them on the Internet. Cancelled my subscription, and just went to
another usenet server.

Their customer service sucked.

Chance free.teranews.com to free.teranews.net
--

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.

V8013-R

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

We never had any problem with their customer service getting your account
cancelled when you trolled the other groups with your foul postings. They
responded in kind after only two or more complaints from various **real**
people.

You came back for many more cheap accounts, with teranews. Before they
caught on to your trolling, you raved,for years, about their great service.
Maybe you should stay off their service since customer service won't
respond to your phony complaints anymore.
They have killfilters too.

Good luck in your heart surgery and Crohns too
---------------------

"Steve B" wrote in message
Customer service as in "I just paid for your service, and now your phone is
connected" type of customer service. I bought a news server for $7 a month,
a highly rated one that has both a working phone number, and binaries.

Ya get what ya pay for, and teranews was free.

Steve

Heart surgery pending?
Read up and prepare.
http://cabgbypasssurgery.com
www.heartsurgerysurvivalguide.com

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Steve B" wrote in message
Customer service as in "I just paid for your service, and now your phone
is
connected" type of customer service. I bought a news server for $7 a
month,
a highly rated one that has both a working phone number, and binaries.

Ya get what ya pay for, and teranews was free.

Steve

Heart surgery pending?
Read up and prepare.
http://cabgbypasssurgery.com
www.heartsurgerysurvivalguide.com

Your drugs must have just come in, or you got your scripts refilled. I was
on teranews for a total of about one month.

My heart surgery is in the past tense, and so far, no Crohn's.

Do try to keep up. I can see it is difficult in your addled state of mind.

Steve