Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve B[_10_] Steve B[_10_] is offline

Default teranews

"Josepi" wrote in message
We never had any problem with their customer service getting your account
cancelled when you trolled the other groups with your foul postings. They
responded in kind after only two or more complaints from various **real**
people.

You came back for many more cheap accounts, with teranews. Before they
caught on to your trolling, you raved,for years, about their great
service. Maybe you should stay off their service since customer service
won't respond to your phony complaints anymore.
They have killfilters too.

Good luck in your heart surgery and Crohns too
---------------------

"Steve B" wrote in message
Customer service as in "I just paid for your service, and now your phone
is
connected" type of customer service. I bought a news server for $7 a
month,
a highly rated one that has both a working phone number, and binaries.

Ya get what ya pay for, and teranews was free.

Steve

Heart surgery pending?
Read up and prepare.
http://cabgbypasssurgery.com
www.heartsurgerysurvivalguide.com

Your drugs must have just come in, or you got your scripts refilled. I was
on teranews for a total of about one month.

My heart surgery is in the past tense, and so far, no Crohn's.

Do try to keep up. I can see it is difficult in your addled state of mind.

Steve