Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default BREAKING: Obama fires missles in Libya

On Sat, 19 Mar 2011 16:45:09 -0700, pyotr filipivich
wrote:

I missed the Staff Meeting but the Minutes record that Boris Kapusta
reported Elvis on Sat, 19 Mar 2011 15:13:32
-0500 in misc.survivalism:
U.S. Tomahawk Cruise Missiles Hit Targets in Libya
U.S., Allies Begin Action to Enforce U.N. Resolution Against Moammar
Gadhafi

By DEVIN DWYER and LUIS MARTINEZ
March 19, 2011

U.S. military officials have confirmed the first American tomahawk
cruise missiles have been fired at targets inside Libya from ships in
the Mediterranean Sea.

The move is the first direct U.S. involvement in the international
operation mobilizing to stop Libyan leader Moammar Gadhafi's attacks
on opposition strongholds and enforce a U.N.-backed no-fly zone.

Obama read "My Pet Goat" for two weeks while waiting for
instructions on what to do.

snort, kaff, kaff

Obama told members of Congress Friday that he had not yet
authorized the use of U.S. planes, but a senior military official said
Saturday that U.S. aircraft would be involved. It's unclear if those
planes include bombers and fighters among support aircraft that could
provide airborne surveillance, refueling and radar-jamming
capabilities.

more...
http://abcnews.go.com/International/...ry?id=13174246

Obama got pressured into doing this much, because three Women told
him what to do. As reported by the New York Times

". Mrs. Clinton joined Samantha Power, a senior aide at the National
Security Council, and Susan Rice, Mr. Obamas ambassador to the United
Nations, who had been pressing the case for military action, according
to senior administration officials speaking only on condition of
anonymity. Ms. Power is a former journalist and human rights advocate;
Ms. Rice was an Africa adviser to President Clinton when the United
States failed to intervene to stop the Rwanda genocide, which Mr.
Clinton has called his biggest regret.

Now, the three women were pushing for American intervention...."

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/03/19/wo...licy.html?_r=1

Hmm, why are Kerry and the rest of the libruls doing starting more
wars? Have they joined Al Qaeda, too?

Obama really is the boy wonder.

No chit.

--
"A patriot must always be ready to defend his country
against his government." --Edward Abbey
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Larry Jaques wrote:

Hmm, why are Kerry and the rest of the libruls doing starting more
wars? Have they joined Al Qaeda, too?

Well, who was it who started strip-searching Aunt Tillie and groping
little girls in the name of "Homeland security?"

Admittedly, as long as Our Glorious Beloved Infallible Leader keeps
using the Constitution as so much toilet paper, the Al Queida and
Taliban have no reason to attack us - they're laughing their asses
off watching America flush itself down the toilet.

Thanks,
Rich

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mar 20, 8:57*am, Rich Grise wrote:
Larry Jaques wrote:

Hmm, why are Kerry and the rest of the libruls doing starting more
wars? *Have they joined Al Qaeda, too?

Well, who was it who started strip-searching Aunt Tillie and groping
little girls in the name of "Homeland security?"

Admittedly, as long as Our Glorious Beloved Infallible Leader keeps
using the Constitution as so much toilet paper, the Al Queida and
Taliban have no reason to attack us - they're laughing their asses
off watching America flush itself down the toilet.

Thanks,
Rich

NEVER has the expression "the lunatics are running the asylum" been
more appropriate.

Wolfgang
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Rich Grise" wrote in message
Larry Jaques wrote:

Hmm, why are Kerry and the rest of the libruls doing starting more
wars? Have they joined Al Qaeda, too?

Well, who was it who started strip-searching Aunt Tillie and groping
little girls in the name of "Homeland security?"

Admittedly, as long as Our Glorious Beloved Infallible Leader keeps
using the Constitution as so much toilet paper, the Al Queida and
Taliban have no reason to attack us - they're laughing their asses
off watching America flush itself down the toilet.

Thanks,
Rich

Isn't it amazing that the enemies of the US found and tripped "The First Domino"
perfectly?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 21 Mar 2011 02:18:47 -0400, "Tom Gardner" w@w wrote:

"Rich Grise" wrote in message
Larry Jaques wrote:

Hmm, why are Kerry and the rest of the libruls doing starting more
wars? Have they joined Al Qaeda, too?

Well, who was it who started strip-searching Aunt Tillie and groping
little girls in the name of "Homeland security?"

Admittedly, as long as Our Glorious Beloved Infallible Leader keeps
using the Constitution as so much toilet paper, the Al Queida and
Taliban have no reason to attack us - they're laughing their asses
off watching America flush itself down the toilet.

Isn't it amazing that the enemies of the US found and tripped "The First Domino"
perfectly?

Y'ever feel like yer bein' set up?

--
"I probably became a libertarian through exposure to tough-minded
professors" James Buchanan, Armen Alchian, Milton Friedman "who

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message

Isn't it amazing that the enemies of the US found and tripped "The First Domino"
perfectly?

Y'ever feel like yer bein' set up?

People think the enemies of the US are stupid, backward idiots...I don't. They have
plans, smart, long-term plans.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 21 Mar 2011 10:23:35 -0400, "Tom Gardner" w@w wrote:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
.. .

Isn't it amazing that the enemies of the US found and tripped "The First Domino"
perfectly?

Y'ever feel like yer bein' set up?

People think the enemies of the US are stupid, backward idiots...I don't. They have
plans, smart, long-term plans.

The biggest problem I see is that people in this country seem to think
that only those -outside- the country can be an enemy. They don't see
the backstabbers in our own political parties and people. That
blindness may soon hurt us in a much more real way.

Duck and cover, folks.

--
"I probably became a libertarian through exposure to tough-minded
professors" James Buchanan, Armen Alchian, Milton Friedman "who
encouraged me to think with my brain instead of my heart. I
learned that you have to evaluate the effects of public policy
as opposed to intentions."
-- Walter E. Williams
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 3/21/2011 7:23 AM, Tom Gardner wrote:
"Larry wrote in message

Isn't it amazing that the enemies of the US found and tripped "The First Domino"
perfectly?

Y'ever feel like yer bein' set up?

People think the enemies of the US are stupid, backward idiots...I don't. They have
plans, smart, long-term plans.

They do? You seem to know about these plans. How about you let us in on
the plans the enemies of the U.S. have? We'd love to know what they're
up to. We'd also like to know how someone like you would know what they
are too. Are you Al Qaida?

Hawke

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
On Mon, 21 Mar 2011 10:23:35 -0400, "Tom Gardner" w@w wrote:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
. ..

Isn't it amazing that the enemies of the US found and tripped "The First Domino"
perfectly?

Y'ever feel like yer bein' set up?

People think the enemies of the US are stupid, backward idiots...I don't. They have
plans, smart, long-term plans.

The biggest problem I see is that people in this country seem to think
that only those -outside- the country can be an enemy. They don't see
the backstabbers in our own political parties and people. That
blindness may soon hurt us in a much more real way.

Duck and cover, folks.

A lot of the enemies of the US have been duped into their actions and don't even KNOW
they are destroying the country from within. Spending to oblivion, destruction of
manufacturing, social unrest, class warfare, currency manipulation, energy dependence,
bail-outs, global warming, anti-capitalism, anti-nuke power...the list goes on and on.
Oh well, it was nice while it lasted, Banana Republic---here we come!

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Larry wrote in message

Isn't it amazing that the enemies of the US found and tripped "The First Domino"
perfectly?

Y'ever feel like yer bein' set up?

People think the enemies of the US are stupid, backward idiots...I don't. They
have
plans, smart, long-term plans.

They do? You seem to know about these plans. How about you let us in on the plans
the enemies of the U.S. have? We'd love to know what they're up to. We'd also like
to know how someone like you would know what they are too. Are you Al Qaida?

Hawke

Their plan is to use dupes like you to do their dirty work...and you don't even know
it.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Larry wrote in message

Isn't it amazing that the enemies of the US found and tripped "The First Domino"
perfectly?

Y'ever feel like yer bein' set up?

People think the enemies of the US are stupid, backward idiots...I don't. They
have
plans, smart, long-term plans.

They do? You seem to know about these plans. How about you let us in on the plans
the enemies of the U.S. have? We'd love to know what they're up to. We'd also like
to know how someone like you would know what they are too. Are you Al Qaida?

Hawke

Their plan is to use dupes like you to do their dirty work...and you don't even know
it.

Why do you give credence to anything the trolls say by quoting it and
replying, Tom? Even if you disagree, to quote it is to give it more
air time. Just Say NO! Plonk the bastids and forget 'em. Maybe
they'll go away. They never will with all you idiots quoting them
every frackin' day, damnit.

--
"I probably became a libertarian through exposure to tough-minded
professors" James Buchanan, Armen Alchian, Milton Friedman "who
encouraged me to think with my brain instead of my heart. I
learned that you have to evaluate the effects of public policy
as opposed to intentions."
-- Walter E. Williams
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message

Why do you give credence to anything the trolls say by quoting it and
replying, Tom? Even if you disagree, to quote it is to give it more
air time. Just Say NO! Plonk the bastids and forget 'em. Maybe
they'll go away. They never will with all you idiots quoting them
every frackin' day, damnit.

--

It's only this one laptop that's not plonkafied...I'll do that right now!
plonk

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Larry *wrote in message

[...]

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * -- Walter E. Williams- Hide quoted text -

LOL...Larry apparently has a problem with free speech when it's not
his own.

TMT
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 21 Mar 2011 06:20:21 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:
snip
Isn't it amazing that the enemies of the US found and tripped "The First Domino"
perfectly?

Y'ever feel like yer bein' set up?

snip

US Homeland Security in action :-(

http://detnews.com/article/20110322/...mb-for-3-weeks
Union: Guard at federal building stored package found to be
bomb for 3 weeks
Oralandar Brand-Williams / The Detroit News

Detroit— A security officer at the McNamara Federal Building
stored a suspicious package that turned out to contain a
bomb for three weeks before alerting authorities, said a
spokesman for a union that represents guards at the site,
who called the incident "a total embarrassment."

"He apparently set it aside," said David Wright, president
of the American Federation of Government Employees Local
918, which represents the federal protective service
employees, who guard the McNamara and other federal
buildings around the country.

"It should have been left in place and he should have called
in a canine detection unit to see if they could make a
determination about it," he said Tuesday.
snip
-- Unka George (George McDuffee)
The past is a foreign country;
they do things differently there.
L. P. Hartley (1895-1972), British author.
The Go-Between, Prologue (1953).

OT, Libya, Japan mm Home Repair 90 March 26th 11 05:33 PM
BREAKING: Obama fires missles in Libya Larry Jaques[_3_] Metalworking 0 March 20th 11 04:00 AM
BREAKING: Obama fires missles in Libya Boris Kapusta Metalworking 0 March 20th 11 02:52 AM
AP Poll: Americans high on Obama, direction of US - a sign thatBarack Obama has used the first 100 days of his presidency to lift the public'smood and inspire hopes for a brighter future. Karsten Kruse Metalworking 10 May 2nd 09 06:54 AM
New drawings posted: spin-stabilized rockets ("Stinger missles") Richard J Kinch Metalworking 0 July 14th 05 03:33 AM