Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default BREAKING: Obama fires missles in Libya

On Mon, 21 Mar 2011 02:18:47 -0400, "Tom Gardner" w@w wrote:

"Rich Grise" wrote in message
Larry Jaques wrote:

Hmm, why are Kerry and the rest of the libruls doing starting more
wars? Have they joined Al Qaeda, too?

Well, who was it who started strip-searching Aunt Tillie and groping
little girls in the name of "Homeland security?"

Admittedly, as long as Our Glorious Beloved Infallible Leader keeps
using the Constitution as so much toilet paper, the Al Queida and
Taliban have no reason to attack us - they're laughing their asses
off watching America flush itself down the toilet.

Isn't it amazing that the enemies of the US found and tripped "The First Domino"
perfectly?

Y'ever feel like yer bein' set up?

--
"I probably became a libertarian through exposure to tough-minded
professors" James Buchanan, Armen Alchian, Milton Friedman "who