Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default BREAKING: Obama fires missles in Libya

On Tue, 22 Mar 2011 02:56:35 -0400, "Tom Gardner" w@w wrote:

"Hawke" wrote in message
On 3/21/2011 7:23 AM, Tom Gardner wrote:
"Larry wrote in message

Isn't it amazing that the enemies of the US found and tripped "The First Domino"
perfectly?

Y'ever feel like yer bein' set up?

People think the enemies of the US are stupid, backward idiots...I don't. They
have
plans, smart, long-term plans.

They do? You seem to know about these plans. How about you let us in on the plans
the enemies of the U.S. have? We'd love to know what they're up to. We'd also like
to know how someone like you would know what they are too. Are you Al Qaida?

Hawke

Their plan is to use dupes like you to do their dirty work...and you don't even know
it.

Why do you give credence to anything the trolls say by quoting it and
replying, Tom? Even if you disagree, to quote it is to give it more
air time. Just Say NO! Plonk the bastids and forget 'em. Maybe
they'll go away. They never will with all you idiots quoting them
every frackin' day, damnit.

--
"I probably became a libertarian through exposure to tough-minded
professors" James Buchanan, Armen Alchian, Milton Friedman "who